.5.

Y/n pov

You and dan hadnt spoken a word since you left for the party. And it was killing you. You sat at a table on your own looking at the other youtubers. People who have shaped who your are now. You see: Emma Blackery, Jack and dean, Tyler Oakley as well as many others. You were on your like what now 10th drink and you were obviously tipsy. A/n where im from we say totally gazibowed idk y.

"hey y/n" phil says walking up to the table.

"Whats up phillio" you giggle sipping your drink.

"Oh nothing just wanted to know if your okay" he says smiling. Phil was never a big drinker. Dan on the other hand...well right now he was in the dancing crowd. You look at dan and sigh. Phil noticed this and took big brother action...well more like fan girl action.

"Y/n do you like dan.." he says looking for the answer in your eyes.

"Yes" you mumble.

"HA I KNEW IT! GO AND DANCE WITH HIM" phil proclaims pushing you towards dan and tapping his shoulder for you then running away to make it seem like you did it. Dan turns around and smiles.

"Hey y/n" he grins

"Care to dance" he asks holding your hands

"Okay...i mean i cant dance" you say mumbling the last bit.

You dance for a while talking getting more drunk. Then Golden by Fall out boy starts to play. Dan takes your arms and puts them over his shoulder .your head rests on his chest as you dance.

"Y/n" dan says as you look up.

"I think i love you" he says biting his lip.

"i love you too dan" you smile. The both of you stop dancing and look into eachothers eyes. You go on your tip toes as he leans down and your lips comnect. You share a long, Smooth and pasionate kiss as you smile. You just kissed him.

"Do you wanna go home now.." he asks.

"That seems good mr howell" you reply. You both walk up to phil.

"Guys i was just looking for you im staying at pjs tonight as were going to colab in the morning is that okay" he says shuffling from one foot to the other. You and dan look at each other.

"Yes" you both say in unison.

*Time skip brought to you by dab howlter*

You wake up the next moring but not in your bed. Your head starts to pound as you look around. Your in dans room. wait. YOUR IN DANS ROOM. You remember the events of last night. The confessions. The kiss. The...coitus as some might say. You close your eyes to kind of mild the pain of the hang over as you feel an arm wrap around you and pull you close.

"Hey" dan says woth a rough voice.

"Hey" you say back snuggling into his embrace.

"So about last night" he starts. Oh god hes regretting it.

"I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend" he says.

"Did Daniel James Howell just ask me that cuz if he did im saying yes" you giggled turning to him and kissing his cheek.

"Well then better get up and clean.. do you remember last night" he asks sitting up with his very cute hobbit hair sticking up.

"Yeah...no regrets?" You question.

"no regrets" He replied.

A/n this chapters gonna be a little longer than usual boi.

Dans pov

Y/n and i have been together for three weeks now. And we havent even told phil..
.

Y/n pov

You're currently in bed with what you hope is the flu. Since you have nothing else to do as dan and phil are forcing you to stay in bed you decide to skype rosie.

"Heyyy smells" you says as her face pops up

"Hey man how are you?" She asks

"Terrible im sick what bout you" you ask

"Pretty good....Hows dan" great.

"Hes okay" you reply

"Sorry if this seems rude but have you put on any weight?" Rosie asks.

"Yeah...dunno why?" you laugh.

"Umm... y/n.. think now it may be false but you did the deed with dan a few weeks ago. Your now sick and vomiting in the moring and....you've put on weight. Is there a chance you're-"

"Pregnant no way. Dan was dressed for the occasion ....well i think he was." You say realising.

"Wait there." you say standing up and rushing over to the boys apartment walking in and going straight to dans room.  You walk in. Dan jumps and freaks the fuck out.

"DAMN IT Y/N I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING BURGLED."he shouts

"Dan" you say

"When we did the do were you 'dressed for the occasion' at all" you ask worried.

"Um" he goes red

"You told me not to...as you said you had it coverd.." he explains. Shit. Theres no chance you could be..

OH FUCK. IS THIS GOING TO FAST IDK WHATEVER LIKING THIS?