.27.

The weekend was going great. Dan, his dad and adrian had all gone out to this fair? Something or other which left you and dans mum.

"So what do you want to do today mrs howell" you ask folding up the last of the shirts. "Y/n seriously please call me karen" she insists.

You ended up once again talking about Dan's teen years laughing. "So he didn't tell you and when they called you told them" you say tears in your eyes. "It was the best thing ever" she laughs. After five minuets finally calming down you she asks you something you wished you didnt answer.

"So what are you and Dan doing when we go" she asks. "Don't know really we might go out i don't know. No special occasion" you laugh. "Oh good. Just don't go making anymore grandchildren yet wait a little while till comfortable" you smiles. "Little to late for that" you mumble. She looks up st you mouth open. Maybe you were to loud? "No" she gasps covering her mouth a smile creeping on her face "really?!" She squeals hugging you. Doing the excited, hold tight move our top half side to side excited hug. You just nod and smile. "Phil dosent know. I think he might just kill Dan if he finds out. Seeing as when Bella arrived it was probably the worst pain on earth. I mean i did faint" you laugh "well you did get an amazing daughter out of it". And to that you nod.

Karen and yourself ended up watching love actually. You soon fell asleep.

You were later woken but arms picking you up and carrying you up the stairs. You open your eyes to see Dan holding you with a smile on his face. "Your mum knows" you whisper as he opens the door. "And so do the other two" he smiles

You slept well that night. But nothing could prepare you for the morning.