.28.

Strap in this ones a lil dramaful for yall drama lovers.

You lay awake the next morning. Looking at the clock it read 8 am. Everyone was asleep. Well you thought. Sighing at the time you soon felt arms snake around your body hugging you. "Morning love" dan said his voice quiet and rough. You might aswell ask dan now.

"Question" you say sitting up "how are we gonna tell them about this one" you ask turning your lamp on. "Dunno" Dan says unemotional. "Well we need a idea Dan come on" you say as you nudge him. "I don't know maybe we shouldn't" you stare at Dan. "What do you mean?" You ask. "Not like i wanted kids y/n im being pushed and rushed!" He snaps. "how the fuck did we get onto this" you ask tear forming. "Its true y/n you know it" he snaps. He didn't care. He doesn't care. "Dan your twenty six!" You whisper yell.

He looks away. You slowly get up and leave the room. Breathing slowly everythings okay. You go into the closet and take a few clothes and others to wear. Putting some in a bag you go into the bath room to change soon after going down the stairs. Phone in hand you send a quick text. You walk into bella's room looking at her sleep. Kissing her forehead and whispering "ill be back soon" you slowly leave and shut the door. You get near the door. You should leave a note. You Quickly rush to find paper as footsteps upstairs are heard. "Y/n?" You hear Dan. You quickly scrawl out a note:

Dan,
Im sorry. I will be back soon.... please look after Bella. Maybe this is the break we needed. I love you.

Y/n x

The footsteps are heard coming down the last staircase fast as you grab your bag and phone and open the door. You decide on one last look behind you to see Dan at the end of the hall tears in his eyes as he watches you leave.

Dans pov

The door shuts as a gust of wind hits some paper off the side. Picking it up i read it.
She can't be gone.....not now?

Your pov

My phone buzzes.

From: Emma b

Yeah sure everything okay?

To: Emma b

I'll explain once im there.

Now... to brighton

Don't expect chapters to be long af. Im gonna do 300- 400 words now. Unless i hit a mile stone.