.14.

A/n: I use two phones okay so my old phone which is a Nokia and my better Samsung but I wrote a whole chapter in Samsung and it hasn't transferred so rn this is my shitty Nokia version. Also if you don't celebrate Christmas I'm sorry but this chapter is essential so you must read!

Y/n pov

You wake up to the warmth if Dan behind you his arm over your waist on your now huge bump. Today was Christmas and it was the first time you had Christmas without your entire family here.

You look at Dan to see his double chin and a sweet smile on his face. Still asleep. You decide to look at your phone for the time. It read 10:45 am. You could hear Dans mother obviously starting on todays dinner. You slide awkwardly away from Dan getting dressed and start to head downstairs. Its obvious Adrian and Dans dad is still asleep.

You walk into the kitchen to see Dans mum busy chopping veg and dancing and singing to the radio.

"Good morning y/n sleep well?" Mrs Howell asks

"yes very well thank you how about you?" You reply as you walk over.

"I slept nicely" she says.

"would you like some help Mrs Howell"

"oh please call me karen and that would be lovely would you mind peeling the carrots and potatoes?" She asks. You nod as you make your way to the kitchen sink (tøp) and start to wash and peel the vegetables.

////le hour time skip////

The food was nearly ready and nearly everyone was downstairs apart from Dan. Typical. You walk upstairs to wake him as you hear him on the phone to someone.

"Phil I'm just scared you know I'm going to be a dad next month and what if we cant afford it. I love y/n so much but what if she leaves me or worse" he says. As he pauses.

"okay Phil Thanks I better go y/n and my family might wonder why I'm taking so long" he laughs

"bye" he says hanging up. You cant help but smile at Dans comments as you knock on the door.

"morning wholesome holiday howell" you laugh walking in. He chuckles and moves over to you hugging you and kissing you.

"merry Christmas y/n " he says hugging you tighter and covering your face and neck in sloppy kisses making you laugh.

"food nearly ready so come on" you whine.

"fine". He replys.

///le nother time skip till present timeee///

You all say near the tree as Christmas songs play.

Now for the gifts. Dans parents got you a beautiful necklace with your mothers name engraved on it. And you and dan gave them both a photo frame with scan photos. Adrian got you and Dan a collage of you Dan and Phil though the times you've had. You and Dan got Adrian the latest video games and a ps4. Now for your gift for Dan you decided that clothes were too lame and photos were bad so instead as a joke you got Dan a belt and on the serious note a new camera the latest one that Dan had wanted.

"well that leaves my gift for you" Dan sighs laughing. You smile as Dan moves in front of you and gets on one knee whilst taking out a beautiful red box.

"y/n these last few months have been amazing and I know we've only been together for a short while but I feel like I could live with you for eternity. So y/n y/l/n will you please do me the honor of becoming my wife?" He asks smiling

"yes Dan yes I will" you say tears forming in your eyes. Life was perfect. Dan slips the ring onto your finger and kisses your forehead grinning. Nothing could go wrong now.

But someone had other plans.....!

Soooo I made this extra long as a thank you. Did you enjoy it?? Who's this someone?? I wonder? 666 words yas welcome satan.