.7.

Y/n pov

"THEY'RE HERE" you hear phil shouting as you and dan share a confused look. You both agree for dan to go see as you wait.

You listen closely.

"Hello daniel, long time no see how you doing" that voice sounded similar. You just couldnt guess.

"Yes we havent seen you in a while last tine we visited you where away. We do enjoy seeing you daniel" another voice said.

"Well mr and mrs y/l/n its been a while i agree ive been good" dan replys. Your parents are here. You never called them and i doubt phil told them. Oh god wait they had been visiting all this time. Wow. Talk about good secrets.

"So mum dad how have you been" phil asks.

"Well to be honest were quite worried we went to y/ns appartment and we got told she and rosie moved. We have had no news of her moving or new address we dont want to loose our little girl" your mum says. You tear up.

"Whats that" your dad asks confused

"Oh um.." dan starts. Then you here shuffling.

"We will be right back" phil says. Next thing you know their both in dans room with you.

"You never told them did you y/n" phil whispers.

"No i got kinda carried away with a new relationship a baby on the way and meeting my brother for the first time since i was 8" you whisper shout back.

"How are we gonna tell them" dan asks

"You two go back out and just like make a shit excuse up and ill tell them in a few days i just moved and i met you" you say

"Okay" the boys say in unison.

As they leave you put your ear to the door Sighing. You listen to the convosation and as you were about to go on the bed the door opens and pushes you down onto the floor making you scream. Then laugh.

"Oh my god" phil says worried.

"Are you okay" he laughs helping you up.

"Yup" you reply.

"whats going on in there phil are you okay" you hear your dad shout.

"Whos in there" you mum finishes

"Come on its better we do it now phil" dan shouts. You and phil both nod as you walk into the lounge to see your mum and dads jaws drop open.

"Y/N! your here wait how when what" they say in one quick move looking at you then noticeing your small but still visable bump. Seeing as you were quite thin it was obvious but the others never met you before so they wouldnt of noticed.

"AND whats that about" you dad says obviously annoyed. You look at dan. He gives a sympathetic smile as he looks down. WOW THANKS DAN. You think to yourself.

"I moved next door and we had nothing so rosie went to say hi to our neibours to see these weirdos and then phil told me everything...and uh" you start to feel anxiety over take you as dan steps in.

"We went to a party and now thats a thing" dan laughs.

"Whos the father i need to kill him for leaving you here" your dad says

"Oh well thats going to be hard as dans the dad" you blurt out by accident to see dan and phils eyes dart at you. As your father stares at dan.

"Oh my god" you hear phil mutter

"Well them um are you two atleast an item" your mother asks as your father still glares at dan.

"Yes mother" you reply.

"Can i have a chat dan" your dad asks dan.

"Yes sir lets go to the office" dan replys as they leave.

OooooooOooOooOoOooOo fuck. Ive noticed no one reads these DX WOW KMS. So if you do whats your opinion. Xxx