.12.

Yn pov

Five months pregnant with no mother, father and only with Phil and Dan. Rosie had decided to move back in her home town in Scotland. So now you live alone. It had been a month since your mothers funeral. Dan had cancelled his family going over as you were in an emotional state. But now you were back on your feet. Dans parents and Adrian had your flat so it had to be spotless. In less than a hour you were meeting your boyfriends parents. Who didn't know you were pregnant...... Great....

You and Dan lay cuddled up in the lounge in his and phils house watching Yuri on ice ( a/n I got reasons its fricken dope). Phil was busy filming a video as you felt sleep over take your body.

//////

"aw isn't she cute" you hear

"I'm surprised how pretty she is and I might Say you did well" you hear another voice

"wait is she pregnant" you hear another. Oh god there here. You continue to pretend to sleep.

"um yeah but we're happy and the baby is mine and she's going to be a great mum" dan says. You feel your cheeks about to go red as the baby kicks.

"Jesus Christ" you groan realising that your still infront of them. Dan kneels by the sofa he strokes your hair.

"y/n honey my parents are here. Are you okay?" He finishes with a little concern in his voice.

"yeah yeah sorry she's just kicking" you laugh. You stand up to be meeted with three people. His parents and brother.

Shit... Now for the introduction

Opinion it sucks ik ik. Sorry for it being so shit atm I'm busy with homework and courses.