.9.

Y/n pov

Today was your 4th month scan and today was the day you were finding out the gender. Your dad was no where to be seen since the divorce was finalised. Your mum had been in your apartment in your room as you practically lived with Dan now even though it wasn't official, you lived in your apartment to . Obviously even though Phil is dans best friend he is worried for you and what may happen soon.

You, Dan and your mum are waiting in the hospital waiting room to be called for your scan.

"Miss y/l/n" the nurse calls. Both you and Dan look at each other and smile getting up. You hold dans hand tight as you link your other arm with your mum.

"Okay take a seat" the doctor says as you lay in the seat Dan and your mother one side and doctor on the other.

*few minutes later*

"Okay so here's the head and body now if we look...you're having a baby girl congratulations" he says.

A baby girl...

*skip till home*

Your mum went to bed as she wasn't feeling well as you and Dan go into his apartment to tell Phil.

"Y/N DAN YOUR BACK" Phil shouts running out of his room to you.

"Soo how did it go!" He asks excitedly.  The look on his face was like a childs at Christmas.

"Well " both you and Dan say looking at each other.

"Were having a baby" you laugh

"Your having a niece" you both proclaim. Phil tears up as he hugs you and Dan.

"I love you both" he says. Now just the fans.

"Hello internet" Dan says starting his weekly live show. All three of you haven't talked about the hole sister and relationships to your fans yet and today was the day. All of the fans didn't even know you knew Dan and Phil personally.

"So today I'm going to be joined by a very special guest. " you hear Dan say to his live show. You were standing outside the door waiting.

"Omg this is it the end ceilidhisboring says, okay it's not that bad" you hear him laugh.

"Y/n" Dan says

"Yess danny" you laugh popping your head from behind the door

"Come hereeee" he whines. You walk in bump showing as you sit next to him. The chats going mad

Is that y/n is crazy
Omg is she pregnant
Omg I ship
Cannon
Daddy and mummy
Why
Ew she is ugly
Go die y/n
Omg this is amazing
She is beautiful
Amazing Phil; )
Cute
Memos
Hayyyyy
Hi.

"Okay so I'm gonna get Phil y/n " Dan explains. You simply nod.

A few minutes Dan and Phil walk in you scoot over as Dan and Phil sit both sides of you.

"Okay so I think we all got one thing to say."
Dan laughs as we all agree

"Okay so y/n is my little sister " Phillip says

"I'm pregnant" you add

"And y/n and I are dating" Dan finishes

The chat goes crazy

This was your life now

This sucks