.25.

I've been putting this chapter off for ages. Its what I wrote as a idea board but I cant carry on without writing it. sorry also I might confuse a few people. Bella is 7 months old now in this. doesn't work but it does?

Another week past and Rosie had left. You were still ill and Dan at this point wasn't coping. You had Phil look after Bella as you left Dan sleep in the bed as you got up and left for the doctors. You rarely got sick. But this was a familiar sick.

You left the house toast in had as you got into the car and drove to the hospital. Ever since you were 16 you had hated hospitals. After a big run in with anxiety, anorexia and depression you finally got back on your feet in the hospital. I wonder if Phil knew?

You turned on the radio as the nearest hospital was 20 minuets away. The radio started blasting y/f/b as you sang along.

----------------

Pulling into the car park, your phone rings. its Dan.

(sideways you/ normal Dan)

Hey where are you

doctors

why didn't you take me

cuz

c'mon y/n

don't worry ill be okay ill call you once I'm out

okay love you

love you too bye

you hang up as you get out the car and walk into the hospital.

You get sat in a cold room as you wait for your doctor. she walks in. "how you doing today y/n? still eating?" she asks. You've had her since you were sixteen so she knew you and your past. "yup" you smile "so what can i do for you today?" she asks sitting down. "I haven't been feeling well recently, at first I thought it was a virus hat would pass but now, I don't know. my fiancé's been working his ass off to try help out" I Explain. "okay I need you to do this"

--------------------------------

I need to call Dan, I think as I leave the hospital. Tears falling down my face. I didn't expect this. I look down at my phone, no battery. great. I get into the car tears streaming slowly cooling my hot face. The driver home was quiet apart from my quiet stifling breath trying to calm down again.

--------------------------------

Pulling up into the driveway I feel my heart race. I had finally stopped crying but mascara ran down my face and my usual winged eyeliner was smudged. I get out the car locking it walking slowly to the house.

As soon as I'm in I hear voices in the living room, I walk there to see Phil, Dan, Bella and Martin. I stand dead tracked in the door way holding in my tears as Dan sees me he stands up. he rushes over to me hugging me tight all the pent up emotions spilling out. "what's wrong Hun" Dan asks running his hands through my hair comfortingly. I need to tell him now. "Dan I'm-"

ha

get

reck

I

did

a

cliff-hanger

ha