.31.

Before i start i wanna just say  im sorry fot my terrible writing.

The next few weeks consisted of phil and martin looking after Martin whilst you and Dan spent the rest of the time in bed just cuddling and spending time with each other.

Today was different. Apparently some people were visiting next month near your due date. Even though then you would be eight and a half months along they said it was a high chance they would be born early.

"Did you see the video i did with Anthony" (i say ant-ony? Idk) dan asks stretching. "Yup" you giggle and look at the clock. 2 pm?! Wow. You sit up and get out of the bed as Dan moans. "Why'd you leave mee" he whines. "Coz" you say making your way to Dan's white piano. "Well im gonna stay in bed all day" Dan chuckles covering his head with the duveť.

You stand there staring at him trying to think how to get him out of bed. Then the thought hits you. You open the piano quickly locating the key. "You sure" you grin. "Yup" Dan's muffled voice replies. You slowly press your finger against the note. The sound filling the room (i legit wrote philling). Dan shoots up and leaves the bed running out the room. "2019 Y/N NOT FAR AWAY. THEY COULD COME BACK"  he yells "IM NOT OKAY! THIS IS THE END" Dan yells. He's in the bathroom. "DAN ITS JUST A BAND" You yell back. "NA NA NA CAN'T HEAR YOU IM JUST GONNA SING, ITS NOT JUST A BAND THOSE SHALL BE YOUR FAMOUS LAST WORDS" He retorts as you leave the room going downstairs.

You spot Phil and Martin on the floor with Bella watching Arthur, better start her early. She plays with her toys with her uncles. "You did the note card didn't you" Phil laughs as you walk in sitting on the couch. "Possibly" you laugh.

Time flies by as Dan joins you downstairs. You may have had one too many cups of tea so you excused yourself to the bathroom. Walking into the room you feel an instant gush of water.  Okay y/n you didn't pee. You say as you calmly get a change of trousers and walk downstairs. "Guys" you say calmly. The all look up apart from Dan who was glued to tumblr but still listening.
"I don't wanna alarm anyone but my water broke" you say calmly.

Suddenly you see a laptop fly across the room as Dan gets up and runs over too you.

----le time skip too hospital----

Phils pov (new ikr)

We arrived half three. Current time half five. Poor y/n, i cant imagine the pain shes in. Martin and i were in the hallway waiting. Half hour ago Louise came and took Bella just incase. Screams and yelps along with encouragement could be heard from the room. Soon enough i feel my eyes grow heavy. No phil your little sisters giving birth.  You kept saying over and over in your head. You felt a weight on your shoulder to find Martin had fallen asleep. Well.. you sigh. Finally your eyes took over and closed causing you to fall asleep.