.20.

Sorry for my absence important authors note at end xx

New message from; Danny boi🐸

The notification pops up as you lay scrolling through the constant abyss of home shopping. You curiously look at your phone to see what Dan wanted. He didn't usually text when he was out. So this was a peculiarity.

Dannyboi🐸: So my man Phillip and I were just walking and we might of just found the perfect house for sale.

Me: Really???!?! Where!

Dannyboi🐸: Just out of London you know where i took you that one time😂

Me: yeah i got it, cool ill look now x

You put your phone down instantly looking for the house. After a good twenty minuets browsing you come across it. Exactly what Dan had said. There was something about this house that stuck out to you. Like you've seen it before.

Sorry? This is the fifth time ive said it. Ive been busy and shizzle. I have got other storys which in some way might work?? Also thank you guys so much for 700 reads. Im hoping to get to 1.k before I get back to hell..i mean school. Im thinking about doing another seperate danfic so if you want comment yes if i should. Also ive run out of fic ideas. I personally hate drama full fics like cheating and shit it annoys me. I do understand that i kinda killed people and shit sorry. 😂😂 so any suggestions leave them aswell but from now ill see you guys in the next chapter.
VOTE FOR MEE IN WATTYS2017 XZ