2

Zoe

I couldn't sleep. My mind kept wandering deeper and deeper into the tough situations. I didnt wanna hide a huge part of my life from my family anymore. I wanted them to know about Kian, and i wanted them to understand how happy i was. I knew that if i told my dad he would flip out, and i would lose Kian.

i heard tapping against my window, then i seen Kian. He smiled at me and i couldnt help but smile back. I quietly pulled myself out from under my warm blankets. "I need a place to crash." He said as he crawled inside my room, this time more stealthy. "I will be gone before your brother or dad wake up, i promise." I nodded as i pulled him into my bed. "Thank you." He smiled as he cuddled up next to me.

"Did your mom kick you out again?" He nodded with a small frown pressed against his lips. "Were you fighting again?" He nodded as he pulled my body closer to mine. He had a short temper and his brother knew exactly how to set him off. "I love you baby." I said as i kissed his cheek, he smiled.

"I love you baby girl." He kissed my forehead before he closed his eyes.

**

I woke up alone just like Kian had promised. I didn't really want him to be gone, I liked sleeping next to him. He was warm and for a few hours I felt peace. I laid in my bed and just stared at the ceiling. "Are you going to school today?" My dad asked as he pulled his head into my room. I scanned at the clock beside my bed, 7:45, I sighed as I shook my head. "Well Sam is already gone, and I'm leaving. You have the house to yourself today. " We smiled at each other before he left my room.

"I wonder if Kian would be down for skipping." I said as I pulled my phone off the night stand

me:
Good morning baby! I'm not coming to school, are you down for skipping?

kian:
Good morning baby girl!! Hell yeah I am down for skipping. I will see you in ten minutes..

I pulled my self out from under the blankets in efforts to make myself look better. I slipped put of my pajamas even though he had already seen them. I pulled my hair into a messy bun. "Hey princess." I heard his voice fill the room not long after his arms locked around my hips. He buried his face into my neck as I felt him smile against my skin.

"You scared the hell out of me." I said as I smiled at him. He chuckled softly. "Thank you for skipping with me." I said as I pressed my lips against his.

"What if we get caught?" He asked mocking me. I shook my head as we both half laughed. "I'm kidding." He said as he held me closer to him. "What made you wanna skip?" He asked me as we sank down onto my bed.

"I woke up late, and I just wasn't feeling it." I shrugged as he nodded. I laid my head against his chest as he played with my hair. "I don't feel good Kian." I groaned as I rolled onto my back. I felt my body temperature start to rise, and my stomach started to cramp. it was an instant feeling and i didn't like it.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he propped himself up on his forearm. I nodded afraid to talk because I had an awful feeling in my stomach. "What's wrong?" He asked me as he rubbed my stomach.

"Do you get the feeling that something bad is about to happen? That hurt in your stomach that makes you feel like you're about to puke. " he nodded with a frown on his lips. "I don't like this feeling. " I said as I fixed my posture on the bed.

"I'm gonna go." He pulled himself off the bed. "Feel better, I love you." He said as he kissed my forehead.

You're my bad feeling.

**

I laid on my bed as I stared at the ceiling. I hadn't moved much today, I laid in confusion. The feeling I had earlier refused to leave me alone. I wondered why Kian left so soon, and why he was being awkward. I knew why I had a bad feeling, but I was in denial. No body ever wants to admit that they are about to get hurt.

 Kian (2)
We need to talk.
like right now.

 me:
What's going on darling?

 Kian:
I know we are gonna get caught eventually, and I cant sneak around anymore. It was fun at first, but I'm over it. I'm gonna talk to your dad, and you can get over it. I wanna be with you without having to hide it from the world. I want to be able to walk you home from school, hang out with you, or just call you mine without being scared someone will hear. I cant go other day with hiding it. If you wanna keep hiding it then I have to walk away. I love you, but I cant hide my feelings for you. I will always wanna be with you, but until we tell your dad, I just cant. I cant have you get yelled at, or get in trouble because of me.

Me:
I know that if you meet my dad, then I will never be able to see you. Sneaking around is the only way I would ever have a chance with you. I want you Kian, and I always will. I love you and I don't wanna lose you. I know that meeting my dad is just your exit plan, everyone has one. I found yours. If you honestly wanna go, then go. I am not gonna make someone stay if they don't want to, and I really want you to stay. I get that all you wanna do is meet my dad, but I have told you how him and my brother are. They wouldn't ever let me see you even if they did meet you, they are so protective over me. (Read 9:47pm)

The feeling had intensified, and that's when I fell apart. I had tears rolling down my cheeks as I pulled the blankets over my head. I pulled my body into a ball as I cried into myself. I was trying my best to be quiet, I didn't want my brother or dad hearing me. We had been sneaking around for so long, why would It just now start bothering him? Why would he want a way out after all this time?