9

Kian

I didnt get why Zoe had been so on edge lately, she was letting small things control her. I had never seen her so mad, her eyes were almost black. I think if i didn't pull her off when i did she would've really hurt that girl, but that girl did have it coming. She needs to back off our relationship, i don't even know why she wants me so bad. "I heard Zoe got into a fight today." Reo said as he slung himself on the couch beside me. "I heard she totally kicked butt, is that true?" He asked as he pulled his phone out of his front pocket.

"Yeah, she destroyed that girl." I said as the memory flashed through my mind. Zoe had changed and that scared me. "I had never seen her so mad." I said as i seen her black eyes flash in my mind.

"Love makes everyone crazy Kian." He said as he flipped through Instagram. "She really loves you and you can tell that just by the way she talks about you. She is afraid of losing you, that's all. She is protective over what's her, and there is nothing wrong with that. You should be happy to have a girl that will fight for you. You have never had a girl that is absolutely crazy about you, Zoe is the first one." He looked at me as i half smiled. "Think about it. Would Andrea or Meredith risk their self to protect your relationship? No. Would either of them sneak around to be with you? Absolutely not." I smiled thinking about Zoe, she was amazing. "Both of your exes left you when times got hard, but Zoe has only fought harder for you." he patted my leg before he pulled himself off the couch.

"Reo!" I stopped him as he turned to look at me, "Thank you!" I smiled at him as he nodded to me. He was a decent brother sometimes, I will give him that.

 Me:
Meet me at our place in five minutes.

 Zoe:
Make it ten and I will be there.

I slid my phone into my front pocket as i slowly pulled myself off the couch. I walked into the kitchen to see my mom working on files from work, she had her glasses pushed on top of her head. "I'm going out for a little bit, is that okay?" She barely moved her eyes from the work in front of her, but she nodded in response. "Take a break momma, you are working too hard." I said as i pulled the files out from under her eyes.

"Thank you." She said as she pulled her self out of the chair. "I need a nap that lasts a lifetime." She said as she rubbed her head. "Have fun with Zoe." She winked at me.

"I didn't mention anything about Zoe." I said as i raised one of my brows at her.

"I know you Kian. She is all you ever think about, or talk about." She smiled at me before she starting to leave the kitchen. "You all will get married, that is a promise." She joked as i laughed.

"I would marry her tomorrow if that was an option." She nodded. "I have got to get going, I love you." I said to her as i kissed her head.

"I love you." She said as she patted my back in our small hug.

**

"I know that I don't show you enough, but I love you Zoe. I know that I don't fight for you as much as I should, and I'm sorry. I don't wanna lose you, you are my best friend. You mean the world to me, and you honestly treat me like the king of the world. I have never had a girl fight for me like you have and that makes me feel so special. I love you more than all the stars in the sky and all the fish in the sea. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and I know that I am awful at showing it. I'm not good at this whole affection thing because I don't get showed a lot of affection. I'm sorry that I don't fight for this, but I am going to start. Seeing you today changed my perspective on this relationship, I didn't realize that I meant to much to you. I figured you were like everyone else and you would leave me when you got tired of me." I paused as I grabbed her hand inside of mine. "Thank you for not being like everyone else. Thank you for fighting for all this time. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. Thank you for everything you have ever done for me." She had tears pulling to her eyes as did I. I held her hands tightly inside of me.

"I will never stop fighting for you Kian, and that is my promise. You gave me your all and that's all I ever wanted. I knew that you loved me even if you didn't thrive to show me, I could feel it in the way you held me. You make me so crazy because I have never felt this way about anybody. I have never risked my reputation for anybody, but for you Kian I would risk the world. You are my first love, and I will always want to be by your side. " She smiled a me as she wiped the tears away from her cheeks. "I will always be here to make you feel like you are the king of the world because Kian Lawley you are the king of my world. You are my forever and my always." She wiped away the tears that were falling down my cheeks this time. "Don't feel pressure to try harder for me, I know that you love me. I don't care how much you show me or how much you don't. All I want is your all, I want all of you Kian." I rubbed my thumb across his cheek as i gently pressed my lips against hers.

I ran my fingers down her sides until the stopped at her hips, I pulled her closer to me. She kept her arms locked around my neck, we never broke the kiss. she slowly pulled her lips from mine.