Apologies

{Sans' POV}
We walked home in silence. It was too awkward between us for a conversation. Come on Sans just make a pun. It's what you do best.
"Why did the skeleton need a friend?"I said. She didn't say anything to I finished the joke. "Because he was feeling BONELY." I said. Still no response but she was smiling. "Okay this needs to stop being so awkward."Frisk finally said. "Yep." I said quickly. "Hey why didn't you laugh at my pun? I thought it was pretty humerus." I said winking at her. She giggled and punched my shoulder blade playfully. I pretended to be hurt and fell to the floor. "Go on without me." I said in an over dramatic voice. "Nooo Sans don't die." She played along. While she was laughing I grabbed her arm and pulled her down. That kind of backfired on me since she landed on top of me and our faces were inches, no centimeters apart. "Guess I'm falling for ya." She joked. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer, her head resting on my chest. We were both a blushing mess by now. I got up and picked Frisk up bridal style. "W-what are you doing S-sans?" "We're taking too long. I'm going to just teleport." Then I teleported us back to my house. I put Frisk down gently and opened the door. She walked inside and I followed. Undyne and Pap were sitting on the couch. Frisk noticed that too and she tensed up. I walked up behind her and patted her head. Then I whispered in her ear "Don't worry I won't let her hurt you again." She relaxed after I said that. Undyne got up and walked towards Frisk. I put my hand on Frisk's waist and pulled her closer to me protectively. "Chill I'm just here to say sorry." Undyne said. Undyne looked at Frisk and said "I'm sorry about that. And to show I'm really sorry I'm inviting all of you to a sleepover at my house tomorrow. Mettaton will also be there." I whispered to Frisk "You don't have to go if you don't want to." But she told Undyne we were going. "ALRIGHT! We're gonna become besties!" Undyne yelled. "I'll go tell Alphys we have three more joining us." And with that Undyne ran out the door. "That was...interesting." Frisk said with a small laugh. I noticed I still had my arm around her. Blushing I move my arm away from her.
{LE TIME SKIP TO ZE NEXT DAY BECAUSE I'M LAZY}
I woke up the next morning with Frisk by my side. I blushed at the thought of all the things that could happen here and now. (Sinners you know what I mean ;3) I got up and went downstairs and was greeted by Pap in the kitchen. I took one smell and I knew he made spaghetti again. "GOODMORNING BROTHER I MADE SOME SPAGHETTI FOR US TO TAKE TO ALPHYS' HOUSE." "Cool." I said as I sat down.
{Frisk POV}
I stood in the center of Snowdin alone. Then I saw Pap walk up to me. "HELLO HUMAN IT IS NI-"he started to say. But I didn't let him finish. He stepped back and there was a knife sticking out of his rib cage. "I TRUSTED YOU HUMAN." He said with tears running down his skull. Then he turned into dust. Realizing what I had done I began to scream. "NO! NONONONOOONON! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I'M SO SORRY!" I fell to my knees and clutched my stomach crying. Everyone stared at me and a voice inside my head kept repeating the words. "It's your fault." I cried harder when I thought of Sans. Then it all disappeared and I was back in Sans' room. Right on cue when the flashback ended the door swung open and the skelebros hurried in. "FRISK! Are you okay? We heard you screaming and crying." Sans said as he put his arms around me and brought me closer to him. I looked down and kept crying. "I thought I k-killed Pap." I said in between sobs. Sans put a finger under my chin and forced me to look at him. "You're okay. Pap is okay. That's all that matters."he said softly. With his other hand he wiped away my tears. Then he pressed his teeth against my forehead resembling a kiss. I blushed a dark red and when I looked at him he was a dark blue. "W-we should get going. The sleepover is today." Crap...I totally forgot about the sleepover. I jumped up hitting Sans with my head. He fell back and I shouted. "OH MY GOSH SANS I'M SOOOO SORRY" I helpe him up and got my stuff ready. Then Sans snapped his fingers and we were inside Undyne's house. "Hey punks you vcan't just teleport into someone's house." Undyne scolded us but smiled. We put our stuff down and went into Undyne's room. I sat on the bed. Undyne was on her couch with 2 other monsters I didn't know. Sans and Pap were sitting on the floor. We watched tv for a good 3 hours until Undyne got bored. "Hey I have an idea! Let's play truth or dare!" (Surprise surprise its the truth or dare game again wooowww). Undyne yelled causing the lizard next to her to flinch. I think the lizard was Alphys. No one really agreed or disagreed to the game so we played it anyway. "I'll go first." Sans said. What if I get dared to kiss Sans? I don't know if I can.. I think I'm starting to like Sans...as more than just friends. "Hellooo? Earth to Frisk. Are you there?" Undyne said. "Oh sorry...guess I zoned out." "It's your turn punk. Truth or Dare?" Undyne asked me. If you pick dare you might get to kiss Sans. If you pick truth you might have to confess who you like... both are equally as awkward and embarrassing...

And I'll leave it at that my little beauties. Tell me...do you think a Frisk should pick truth? Or maybe fRISK it for the biscuit and pick dare? Will the dare even be about love and kisses?
Anyways Ciaooo *flies away*