I'll see you in another universe

{Chara POV}
HAhahaHaAAhahaHA
They bought that act. Stupid fools. Nothing in the world can get me to become as weak as them after I've experienced power such as this.

The resets

Erasing the timelines

And murdering them over and over again.
After all in this world it's KILL OR BE KILLED! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MERCY!

Now it's time to play! HahHaHahaHahHAaHaA

{Frisk POV}
Sans was still asleep on the couch. I snuck off to the kitchen to surprise everyone with breakfast. Undyne stayed over for some reason. I'll have to find out later. I looked in the cabinets for some pancake mix. I found it but it was on the third shelf and I couldn't reach it. I jumped and tried to reach it but I missed. I was close I just have to jump higher.

I jumped again and got it this time. Then I went to the fridge to look for eggs and bacon. I grabbed my phone and played music while I danced around the kitchen making the food. The pancakes turned out super fluffy. The bacon was crispy and the eggs were a gold color. Just like mom used to make...

I shook off the sad thought and served the food. I grabbed a bottle of syrup and a bottle of ketchup. I set everything on the table with the silverware next to the plates. I paused the music and took my earbuds out. I went over to Sans and shook him.

"Sans wake up."

He just groaned and rolled over. I shook him again. He waved his arm around trying to slap my hand away.

"Oh well I guess I'll just have to eat your food for you."

He sat up and rubbed his eyesockets. He went over to the table and sat down and started chuffing the bottle of ketchup.
I went upstairs and knocked softly on Papyrus's door. I opened the door and saw Undyne on the floor with a blanket around her and Papyrus sleeping in his cute racecar bed. I woke both of them up and went back downstairs. Sans had already finished 3 bottles of ketchup.

We sat down and ate all of the food. Papyrus and Undyne asked for seconds which finished off all the food. Then they both left for training. Sans went to work at his hotdog stand in hotland leaving me alone in the house.

I heard giggling. It was so quiet and so small. I brushed it off as the wind. Then I heard it again. Louder this time. Closer.
This is weird...

Chara popped up in front of me and gave me an innocent smile. Something was off. The smile obviously was forced. She went over and hugged me tightly. It lasted a good 5 minutes until I wanted to break free. I tried to subtly wiggle out of her grasp but damn this kid was strong. I heard the front door open. Thank god Sans is here. Maybe he can get her off.

Chara tensed up and let go. "What was that for Chara?" I questioned.

The air behind me got cold. Something opened up. Something that wasn't supposed to exist but by some magical force it does.
Chara smiled and pushed me into whatever it was. I was falling through it. The last thing I saw was Chara being lifted up by a blue magic and thrown. The portal closed up and left me free falling to the ground beneath. 

I flipped over so I could see where I was going to fall. The ground beneath was covered in snow. Oh she just teleported me to
the forest. I can easily find my way back to the skelebro house. I landed on a soft pile of snow. With an oof I got up and walked down the trail. There's the bridge where I first met Sans.
Behind me a twig snapped. Hm that also happened when I met Sans.

"Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand." Sans said.

I turned around and gave him a big hug. He pushed me away and gave me a sneer. I got a good look at him. Something was different. He didn't have his blue hoodie. It was a black jacket. One of his teeth was gold. He looked a lot more threatening.

"Oh..erm.. I'm sorry I thought you were someone else." I said quickly. He raised a brow bone.

He rolled his eyesockets. "Boss will probably want to see you so let's go sweetheart." Who is this "boss" anyway?
He grabbed my arm and escorted me across the bridge. "Oi go hide behind that lamp over there and don't make a sound." He told me.

I went over to the lamp and right on cue "boss" showed up. He started yelling at Sans that he was lazy and worthless and incompetent. I couldn't resist anymore and I snuck a peek at who boss was. And there I saw the pirates of the Caribbean/call of duty version of Papyrus. If it was possible he got even taller.

Sans just stood there and nodded. This seemed like a normal thing that happened between them. Papyrus got even madder that Sans wasn't affected and he stormed off. My mind was still trying to process that when Sans teleported behind me.

"Wow sweetheart, you deserve the gold medal in the nosiness department."
My cheeks turned red at the fact that he caught me snooping. "Um no I totally wasn't snooping." I blurted out.

Oh boy this is gonna be a wild ride.

{End of chapter}
First off I'm sorry that this kinda took a while to get out. Mainly because I went to seaworld and then after I went roller skating. Which for me was very hard because it was my first time. Well at least I kind of learned how. And second THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 300 READS!!! It means a lot that you guys take the time to read my little fan fiction. Honestly I didn't think it would make it to 300 reads.

Ciao beauties~