Follow Me

{Frisk POV}
What time is it? Feels like I've slept over a hundred years. I sat up and walked over to the bathroom. My hair was sticking up and I had bags under my eyes. Jeez it looks like I've slept over a hundred years too. I took a brush from the side of the sink and passed it through my soft hair. I breathed in deeply and started to cough. Really loudly. When did I end up smelling like pepto bismol and gym sock? I desperately need a shower. I took off my sweater and tied my hair up into a short ponytail. I turned the water on and stepped inside the shower. I feel like being obnoxious. Let's sing a song.

{All you need to play is a few seconds but you can keep listening if you want. And yes Moanaaaaaaaa} "I've been staring at the edge of the water. Long as I can remember, never really knowing why." I sang. "I wish I could be the perfect daughter. But I come back to the water, no matter how hard I try." I continued. While I sang I didn't notice the doorknob jiggle. Or the skeleton who was standing in the middle of the bathroom listening. "Wow kid I knew you had a beautiful voice but dang." Sans said, scaring the living determination out of me. I shrieked so loud I swore the mirror broke. I was freaking out so much I slipped and tried to grab on to the water from the shower. "Owie owie owieee." I yelped. "FRISK ARE YOU OKAY?" Sans said rushing over to help me. "I'm fine! Go away Sans!" I screamed splashing water on him. He took the hint and ran out repeating the words nope over and over again. Did he see me naked? I hope not.. I blushed furiously at the thought of Sans seeing me like this. I finished my shower and got dressed quickly. I stormed out of the shower and fell down the stairs. When I reached the end I was greeted by a laughing Sans. "It's not funny Sans!" I said smiling. He walked over, still laughing, and offered to help me up. "I didn't see anything by the way." Sans told me. But the blush on his face told a completely different story. "Uh huh." I muttered. "Hey Frisk?" Sans asked. "Yeah?" I replied. "Come with me." He grabbed my wrists and teleported us to a part of Waterfall that I haven't seen yet. In the corner was a basket of brightly colored umbrellas. I took a magenta one and proceeded down the hallway with Sans. At the end of the hallway was a ledge. It was big enough for me and Sans to both fit on it. I climbed on and Sans teleported up. Around the corner I saw something breathtaking. The Dreemur Castle. It had a yellowish glow emoting from it. I gasped ever so slightly. Sans then picked me up and put me on his shoulders. The whole thing made me sleepy. I felt my eyes shift in and out of focus until I fell asleep leaning on Sans.
{Sans POV}
How cute.. she fell asleep on top of my skull. I can tell by the way she's breathing.. and her heartbeat is slower. I'm glad I took her here. I took a few steps back and teleported us to a part of Snowdin where golden flowers grow. I set her down on a bed of flowers and sat down beside her. I picked 6 flowers and weaved them together to make a flower crown for Frisk. I placed it on top of her head and ran my fingers through her hair. "I'm not a cinnamon bunny. You are mm." Frisk mumbled in her sleep. I grinned and gave her a peck on the forehead. I picked 6 more flowers and made a flower crown for myself. When I finished I turned around to see Frisk. Wide awake and staring at me curiously. I helped her up and intertwined my fingers with hers. I pulled her forward gently until we were 3 inches apart. I closed the gap between us. She put her hand on my neck and I put mine on her waist and soon we were lost in a dance of tongues and kissing. I pulled away leaving a neon blue string of saliva connecting us. She blushed and stared intently at me. I stared back at her. This moment is absolutely perfect. I wish it didn't have to end at some point. I grabbed her hand and led her out of the warmest part of Snowdin and to our house. "THERE YOU GUYS ARE. I WAS STARTING TO GET A LITTLE WORRIED." Paps said when we went inside. "WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?" Pap asked Frisk. "Oh just looking around the Underground." She told Pap. I gave her a sly look. "Did you forget the most important part?" I purred, hinting at the kiss. She looked down clearly embarrassed about it while Pap just looked at me confused. "Eh forget about it. What have you been up to Pap?" I asked him. "WELL I HAVE BEEN TRAINING WITH UNDYNE AND WATCHING ANIME WITH ALPHYS." Pap said happily. The whole small talk thing continued on until it was time to go to sleep again. "Well goodnight everyone." Frisk said. She turned to walk but I caught her arm and pulled her into a hug. "You're staying with me tonight sweetheart." I whispered into her ear.
{Le End of Chapter}
Let me just say. I know this chapter is 900 words and it's usually 1000. I've been feeling super tired lately and I have a major test next Monday so it's study study study for me. Rip me. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Ciao my beautiesssss~