Mission: Get home as fast as possible

{Frisk POV}
Soon as I stepped out of the room something pulsated inside my soul. It felt like home..
Kind of felt like when you watch a sad movie. That little tug you feel in your heart. Then it felt like a break. Like a twig snapping but not completely breaking.

Somehow I understood what it was.
Sans was feeling broken and sad. I had to get back to him as quickly as I can.

The door opened and closed behind me. I could feel this Sans's presence. Without even looking at him I said. "I have to get home as soon as possible."

I felt him nod and snap his fingers. We poofed into the kitchen. Papyrus was standing over the sink washing some plates. He noticed us and lit up with excitement. He picked his brother up with a bone crushing hug. Papyrus put Sans down and looked at me. He opened his arms and I went over to him and gave him a big bear hug. He returned it with just as much force.

Me and Sans walked downstairs towards the Lab. Sans' Walkie talkie rang. He cursed under his breath and answered. He listened for a moment before putting it back in his pocket. "Undyne is in trouble again we gotta go save her. No one else is available."
He took my hand and we teleported to a dark alley. A slew of curses was heard from down the alley. Sans put a finger to his teeth and we snuck closer. We could see a man in a top hat pointing a gun at Undyne. He seemed to be asking her questions.

There were two men behind the man in the top hat. Like in the movies we moved in for the silent takedown. Sans hit the men in the head, not killing them but knocking them out. Sans pointed a bow at the man in the top hat.
The man chuckled and turned around slowly. He had blood red eyes. Similar to Chara's..

The man continued to laugh and and slowly point his gun at me.

"You put the bone down or I shoot."

I shook my head at Sans and mouthed "don't"
But he ignored it and put the bone down. Behind the man I could see a barrage of bones. Sans acted as if he was stumped on what to do next. The man was unaware of the bones behind him. I could see Undyne smirking at Sans. The man checked his watch and at that moment Sans sent the bones. The man fell to the ground. He was dead..

Undyne and Sans picked up the knocked out men and we teleported back to the base.
We went into another part of the base with cells. Thankfully most of them were empty. They set the men down onto the cell floor and locked the door. We went back upstairs into a lounge room. They had all these different video games. And a luxurious couch that covered an entire wall. They had all these different snacks and candies. What caught my eye though was the big heart statue in the middle of the room. It looked like a human soul. Heck it probably was a human soul.

"cool huh?"

"Yeap. It's pretty awesome in here. Mind if I eat some of the candy?"

"knock yourself out kid."

I rushed over to the candy bowl and stuffed my face full of them. They had starburst. Skittles, m&ms, snickers, Reese's cups, Hershey's and much muchhh more.

They also had some monster candy from the ruins. I miss Toriel she was so nice..
Mental note: visit Toriel when you get back home.

Alphys walked in the room.

"hey doc."

I turned around to face her. "I need to go to your lab."

She looked confused but led me to her lab anyways. "You see I'm not from this AU. I'm from the original and I miss it very much. A different Alphys gave me this device but it only works inside a lab."

I gave Sans and Alphys a hug then pressed the button on the machine. I was falling again.

Wonder where I'm going this time.

{End of chapter}
I'm so sorry for the late update and I'm sorry for the shorter chapter. I wanted to get something out to you guys but I couldn't since hurricane Harvey hit me. I lost power for a couple days but thankfully everything is back to normal. I didn't get flooded but some areas did and my prayers go out to those families who the hurricane affected.

Also I didn't really have much inspiration. Everything was so depressing here so I wasn't really motivated. But now I'm back and I'll be updating a lot more. Thank you all for being here with me. Thank you so much.

Also we hit 900 reads WOOOOOOOOO
WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 1K LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN GUYS!

Ciao beauties~