The Beggining

Frisk POV

It feels like I've been walking forever... AHHHH!!!! I was falling down into the depths of Mt Ebott. I landed on a patch of golden flowers. I stood up and walked until the end of the hallway when another flower popped up. "Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the Flower!" The flower then winked at me and said "Move around. Try to get as many as you can!". Then little white seeds appeared around me. I walked over to one and touched it. My hp dropped to 1 as the seeds closed around me. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but it didn't come. I slowly opened my eyes to see a fireball shoot Flowey away. "What a horrible flower torturing such an innocent child." A voice said. I turned to where the voice was and a goat lady was standing there. "Don't be afraid child. Come with me.". She took my hand and led me through the ruins until we came up to this cozy looking cottage. "Go rest my child." She told me. I went upstairs and found a room. I grabbed the handle and turned it slowly. It was a child's bedroom. I stepped inside and layed (lied idfk 😂) down on the bed. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.
{Tiem skip ;3}
I woke up to the sound of Toriel walking around the kitchen. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Wow I must have been out a long time.
I stood up and walked over to the dresser. I opened it and saw a bunch of sweaters. They all were blue with two purple stripes. I took one and pulled it over my head. It was a little too big, but I like it. I opened the door and headed into the living room. There I saw Toriel sitting by the fireplace. "Ah I see you're awake my child."she said with a warm smile. I faintly smelled the scent of cinnamon and butterscotch coming from the kitchen. "My child I have some business to do. Will you be alright here on your own?" She asked. "Yeah I'll be fine. Go on it must be important." I replied. She then stood up and wrapped her furry arms around me. "Stay safe child." I hugged her back and waved goodbye. She left the room in a hurry and I was alone in her living room. Hey isn't there a basement here? I went over to the stairs and went down them. At the end of the hallway was a huge purple door. I kept on walking until I reached the door. I pushed it open until there was enough room for me to step through. I slipped through the crack and was greeted with a blast of cold wind. I shivered a bit but kept on moving. Then I heard the door slam behind me. I ran back and tried to open it but it was no use. It was locked from the outside. I decided to find shelter and ran until I couldn't anymore. There was nothing but snow here. Is this how I'm going to die? Being turned into a frisk-sicle? (Yes I did say frisk-sicle. Fite me >:3) I looked at my hand. The tips of my fingers were turning a shade of blue. Great...just fabulous I have started freezing. I should have never went outside. I collapsed and curled into a little ball in the snow just waiting for my last breath. "You alright there kiddo?" A deep voice asked me. I didn't even look up. I just stayed on the ground shaking. "You seem a bit chilled to the bone." They said. Now I looked up with a face that said "really did you have to make a pun right now?". Now that I saw him he was a skeleton with a blue jacket and a white t-shirt and shorts. "H-how can you wear shorts i-in this weather?" I asked. "Easy I don't have skin."he said. He extended his arm to me and I took it and stood up. "Kid follow me I know a shortcut." He said with a wink.
{Sans POV} (wuw so unexpected and newww)
Poor kid she's freezing. About to turn into a damn popsicle... I grabbed her arm and teleported to me and Paps' house. I opened the door for her. She gave me a grateful smile and went inside. I went in after her and said "It's not much but it's something." "No actually I think it's cozy in here." She said. I took her hand and led her to the couch. She sat down and I had a good look at her. She had shoulder length brown hair. Her eyes were a chocolate brown. She was wearing a blue sweater with two purple stripes. She also had on black leggings with brown combat boots. She also noticed me staring and her face turned a little red. "W-why are you staring at me like that?" She asked, still blushing. "Um.. OH you must be cold I'll go get you a blanket." I said really fast and blushed. I sped out of the room and came back with a blue fuzzy blanket. I gently laid it down on her and sat down next to her.
The blue never left my face and the red was still on hers. "S-so what now" she asked with a shy smile. "Dunno. Wait do you want to watch some tv?" Her eyes lit up and she nodded excitedly. I turned on the tv and flipped through the channels until a movie was playing.
{Le time skip iz brought to u by Cherry~chan}
"Hey kiddo. Ya know I never got your name." I said to her but she was asleep. She had curled up into a ball and was sleeping. I smiled a little and picked her up bridal style. I went upstairs and set her down on my bed. I turned to walk away but she grabbed my arm. "No stay.." she mumbled sleepily. "Alright kiddo." I said and lied down next to her. "Goodnight kid."

Wuw more than 1000 wurds. I'm proud of meself ;w; anyway in the next chapter Frisk will meet Pap and Undyne. What will happen? The wurld may never know until I update. Oooo spookyyy. Anyways ciao my little beauties~