dissed by shawty

(Not Edited)
Tasha's POV.

Right now, I'm at the party near the trap. It's the only place Kim can be with Sophia. Sophia is playing with Kalven on the swings so me and Kim can talk.

"Me and Ryder had sex in the janitors closet." I rush out. Kim nearly chokes on her lemonade.

"Y'all did what." She yelled in excitement.

"Kim shut the fuck up!" I yell. "It's not like it ment anything."

"No T. You shut yo ass up. How long have y'all been playing this game. He want you. And every time you push him away, he sleep what a thot at our school or at the trap. This time you pushed him away and he fucked yo pus-" I cut her off.

"Doesn't mean we together. Until he show me I'm not one of his hoes, he no-" She cut me off.

"I could slap you right now. He has shown you he want to be with you. So why the fuck you- oh my God." She said running towards Sophia. I looked towards Sophia and her knee was bleeding. Sophia wasn't crying but Kim was. I was about to leave when someone grabbed my arm. I looked back to see Ryder.

I rolled my eyes but sat back down on the bench. "What you want." I half whined, half said with sass.

"Remember what happened last time you was showing attitude towards me." He smirked. His hand brushed my thigh. I had to stair at Sophia to help myself from falling under Ryder's spell.

When I calmed myself down, I spoke."Ryder we both know that the only way I'd be yours is if you stopped being a hoe. But we both know you won't." I said getting up. I began to walk home.

"Yo Shawty." Ryder yells. I just keep walking. Kim stops me.

"Girl. What the fuck you doing? You know my brother talking to you."

"Shut up Kim. Your brother is a hoe. My mom is waiting for me at home I can't keep her waiting. I gotta be on good terms with her if you want me to go to that party tonight." I exclaimed.

"Oh right. I got you." She says giving me a hug. "Well imma go back to the crew. See you tonight. Remember to tell your mom your staying at my house." I nod then walk away.

"Wait." Kim yelled I turned back around. "Are you going to tell your mom about that detention?" She asked.

"Nope. I'll wait til after the party." I said with a smile then walked away.

Ryder's POV

I watch as my shawty walks away from me. She really put in work in the janitors closet. Keep a nigga wanting more.

"Yo Ryder. Two things one. Yo ass just got dissed." Kalven says making me get irritated on the spot.

"Stay out my fucking business. Now what's the second thing?" I fuss.

"The Skull thugs are planning on crashing the party tonight." He says.

"What kind of crash do you mean?" I sigh.

"Well I don't mean attack if that answers your question." He says with attitude.

"Well if they not gonna attack. Let them come. But if they try to pull some shit kick em all out." I said sitting back closing my eyes.

"Yo man, you okay?" Kalven asked. I opened one eye.

"Yea nigga why?" I asked.

"I was rude to you and you never threaten to shoot me. Also your letting the Skull thugs into our territory." He chuckled.

"I'm not my father. I won't kill you off bat." I said bitterly.

"Hey what ever happened to your dad?" He asked. I just stayed quiet. I really didn't wanna talk about my dad. He's an ass hole rapist. "Okay...hey what about you and Tasha? When you gone hit it and pass it." I glare at him.

"Kim get your nigga before I light his ass up." I yell to Kim.

Tasha's POV

"Please mom. We have a project do this Friday." I begged. I really want to go to the party. I told my mom that we have a school project due on Friday.

"No." She said as she got ready for work.

"Why?" I whined.

"Her mother is not home, it's a school night..." She trailed off. My mother works with Kim's mom.

"I'll call you when I get to her house and I'll either text you or call you before I go to sleep." I propose. My mom makes her thinking face. "Mommy please." I beg giving her a big hug.

"Fine. Okay go get your bag. I'll drop you off." She gives. I give her a big hug and smile. Then I run upstairs to get my bag. "Don't forget to pack your clothes for dance practice!" My mom yelled from down stairs.

"Got it!" I yell in reply.

~Later that day~

"Bye Ms.A!" Kim yells. The problem is she is right near my ear. So that shit hurt.

My mom waved then pulled off. When we get to Kim's room, I see her room recked with clothes everywhere. "Damn Kim. What happened in here?" I asked.

"I need your help." She whined. I roll my eyes and pick up a cool shirt I see randomly on the floor and some black joggers.

"Did you already take your bath?" I asked. She nodded. I threw the clothes  at her. "Put those on. Imma go take a shower." I say leaving her to finish with her outfit.

I take a shower and brush my teeth. Then I put my Victoria's Secret boyshorts and on. The shirt I'm wearing is kinda already like a sports bra so I'm cool. Then I put my joggers on. Knowing that at the party I'm gonna have to battle, I put my hair up. My eye's and nails are already did so.  Grab my hat. I know I don't need it but still, when I'm done with the battle, I can put it on. Lastly, I put on some clear lip gloss and my black and white Jordans.

When I walk back into Kim's room, it's spotless. She's on the phone, probably with Kalven by the way she giggling. "Damn, I was only in the bathroom for one hour. How you clean this place up so fast?" I ask, almost scaring her. She looks at me like something was off. "What?" I asked.

"You getting dressed up all for yo boo?"  She asked, I could tell there was humer somewhere in what she said.

"He wish." I simply say. She rolls her eyes.

"Whatever, the party was relocated so we gotta go now if you wanna make it fashionably late." Kim says grabbing her keys.