Bliss Reaction

(Not Edited)
Tasha's POV

When we pulled up to the house, I started to flake like I was sleep. Ryder put the car in park then got out and opened the back down. "Tasha I know you ain't sleep." He said. But I kept my eyes closed. He picked me up, and started to walk in the house. It was more quiet then normal though. So I opened my eyes.

"Where's JR?" I asked. He smirked.

"So your up now?" He asked.

"Nope." I said closing my eyes. He chuckle. Next thing I know I'm flipped around and upside down. I opened my eyes to see me facing the bed room door.

I try to get up but I can't.  I look around slightly to see Ryder's ankles and the bottom of the bed. "Oh no. Ryder I'm sleepy." I whined.

"I don't care. I told you, your in trouble." He said as he slowly pulled my jeans down with a swift motion. He left my boyshort underwear on though. Once my pants were off, he began to spank me.

"Ryder please it was Kim's idea." Yes I threw Kim under the bus. What Ryder was doing was sexy and hot. But it hurt.

And I lowkey was tired.

"I'll spank you until I feel like you've been punished. If you moan, it'll be harder and longer." He wispered. I couldn't help want to moan at what he said. I'm turned on as fuck. But I didn't.

After about 2 minutes, Ryder finally stopped. A couple tears came down my face but they where tears of me trying to hold back the hoe side of me. I moaned a couple times. But they were way to silent for him to hear.

Now we are just cuddling and happily looking at music videos. Well I was happy. Ryder was annoyed because I kept playing the same song over and over again. But I like the video of the song. The girls are hot and the men in the video is sexy.

Well not sexyer then Ryder of course.

Ryder groans as I start the song over again. I giggle. "Oh come on. I love this song." I say hitting his forarm.

"You've played it like fifteen times. I don't want to see some hot girls and some shirtless guys dance." He complained.

"This is my favorite song." I pout and cross my arms over my chest. Ryder sucked his teeth then made me face him. He put his lips near my lips.

"OKay, dance for me." He demanded. A smirk pulled on his face. I pulled away. "You can pick the song." He added.

"Nigga you bipolar?" I asked. He just stared at me in shock. So I continued. "I mean, one minute you spank me for dancing 'inappropriately' at the party. Now you want me to dance for you." I gave him a confusing look. The smirk that was on Ryder's face grew.

"So you don't want to dance for daddy?" He asked.

"Are you horny." I seriously asked. I was curious. He only acts like this when he is high, horny, or in a real good ass mood.

"Maybe." He sang.

"Then go watch some porn." I said as I went to play the song. But Ryder took the remote and got on top of me. "Get off you heavy horny hoe." I whined. I gave up after about five minutes. He just hovered over my body. He looked at me amused.

"You done?" He chuckled. I gave him one last push. But I failed.

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Good." He said as he played the song then leaned down and kissed me. The kiss was passionate and sexy yet rough and a tiny bit sloppy. I like it. He left my lips and started to kiss down. I was trying to katch my breath. I let out small moans as Ryder started to kiss on me boyshorts. I didn't know he was down there until he kissed there.

"Ryder." I gasped as he ripped my boyshorts off of me and started to do his work on me. My hands roamed all the way to his hair as I gripped and softly tugged on it.

"You like it when daddy pleases you?" Ryder's voice was deep. I couldn't speak all I could do was hmm and moan. I could feel myself almost to my peek when the sound of a little boy and a groan man made Ryder shoot up and I covered my bottom parts. I looked over to the door to see Matt and JR.

Matt grabbed JR and ran down stairs. I looked at Ryder and he just bust out laughing. "It's not funny." I fussed. "Your ripped my favorite boyshort and JR saw us." I complained.

"Matt also saw you." He chuckled.

"I'm more concerned on the younger one. Not the perverted hoe downstairs." I stated. Ryder sighed then walked over to me. He gave me a kiss on my forehead. Then he pulled back and looked at me.

"You do realize, your still half naked in my bed." He said biting his lip. It took me a while to realize what he ment by that.

"Nope. Not desert for you tonight. You was too horny to lock the door. Now JR is scared because he saw his daddy eat out his step mommy." I said getting off the bed and rushing to the bathroom.

Ryder's POV

"JR, what you said was me and Tasha...play fighting." I tried to explain. In the background I could hear Matt chuckled a little. I shot him a glare.

"Like WWE?" JR asked. I sighed. I was about to speak but my future tool the words out of my mouth.

"Yes." She came walking into the room. She had on a pair of my basketball shorts and a tank top. She came over to me and JR and sat in front of him. "You see, your dad was being a meany and took the remote. We made a deal that if I beat him in fighting-" She was cut off.

"Oh why don't ya tell the boy the truth. That you was eating Tasha out." Matt said with a smile. Tasha and I both turned around in his direction and glared at him. His smile dimmer down into a scared look and he dipped.

I'll find him later.

"Step mommy, I'm sleepy." JR said as he wrapped his arms around Tasha.

"Me too little man." She said as she got up with JR in her arms. I watched as she carried him upstairs, leaving me as if I wasn't even there.

What's her problem?

I shook my head. "Speaking of problems." I said to my self as I got the floor. "Matt!" I yelled.

No answer.

Just the sound a a door closing and a car speeding off. I sighed and walked upstairs to my room. It was dark. I 
Don't smoke weed
I took off my shirt and climbed in bed. I was half way to sleep when a small hand moved it's way from my chest down. "I want that bliss reaction now." She said.

I looked over to see my lovely Tasha with lustful eyes. "What the fuck you doing." I didn't make it a question.

"Shhhh..." She trailed off as she started to kiss me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey can I just say, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I haven't been writing lately. But writers block is real people!!! It's real.