interrogate to see ya

Hey people. To be bitter sweet, I'm done with this book. I'm writing a epilogue next chapter and that'll be it for this book. Then imma move on to my next book. But I won't publish that book till it's all finished. This chapter is very short so...I'M SORRY 🤗. I LOVE YALL SO MUCH AND THANK U FOR READING MY BOOK!!

NOT EDITED
Kalven POV

"Why did you try to kill my fiance?!" Ryder ask his baby mama for the third time. I'm just sitting back eating chips.

"She's having a baby. I want JR to be the next gang leader." She choked out. Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Finally. I was starting to get bored." I sighed. I opened the door to see Blake and Tasha's aunt.

"I came to drop off the deaths of your ears and pick up Ryder's Fan Club." Blake smiled.

"You call them that too." I smiled. My smile soon turned into laughter when Tasha's aunt slapped Blake. 

"I don't talk to much." She scuffed. Blake glared at her. I could tell he wanted to smack the shit out her.

"Blake, take all your anger out on these." Ryder said pointing to his little fan club.

"Gladly." he said as he dragged the girls out the house. Once we heard a car leave the driveway, Tasha aunt spoke.

"Where's the baby?" She asked.

"I'll take you miss..." She cut me off.

"I'd gladly like that." She said staring at Ryder with a little bit of care and a lot of hate.

Ryder's POV

I sighed once they got upstairs. I went to go check on Sophia and Jr. They were sleep. Then I checked on the two ladies. My room was a mess. I just signed.

The hard ships was over and the threats where gone. The war was won. Or some shit like that.

I shook my head and went back downstairs once I saw the ladies asleep.

"Ryder." Tasha's aunt said. I said nothing just turned around. "I've realized that Tasha has not been safe her whole life. I mean she's almost died. Almost watched me died. Had unprotected sex and got pregnant. And worse of all met you which only made her life even more unsafe." She chuckled.

"No disrespect but she never been safer then with me. I've never forced her to do anything she didn't want to do. I've never almost killed her. I've always protected her..." She cut me off by her hand. In it a envelope.

"I'm leaving the country. I'm going to go travel the world." She simply said. "I'm trusting you with her. So if she is ever harmed, I will kill you." She said walking to the door then turning around. I put my hands up in surrender. "Give that letter to her when she wakes up." She said then left.

I shook my head then went to sleep on the couch.