Walk

(Not Edited)
Tasha's POV

I am pregnant.

Well that's what all these tests say anyway. Deep down, I'm happy. On the outside I'm feeling mixed emotions. "Tasha?" I hear Kim call my name. I rush out the bathroom.

"I'm pregnant." I blurt out. Kim squeals.

"Me too. Twinzies!" She's so loud. It wasn't long before Kalven and Ryder come bursting through the door.

"What happened?" They asked, guns in hand. I ignored Ryder and mad my way to Kalven.

"How's your arm? I know it was pretty banged up last time I saw you." I asked.

"It's healing." He said putting his gun away. I smiled at him then hit his arm. He yelled in pain. "What the fuck T!"

"You got Kim pregnant. She already has Sophia. And she's still in school." I fuss. He said nothing and looked at Kim with an odd look.

"Your pregnant?" He asked. Kim just nodded. "But I wrapped." He stated.

"Not the last time. You attempted the pull out method." Kim stated. Kalven took it to thought then smiled.

"I'm finna be a dad." He said. Ryder was just looking at them.

"Alright, get out. I gotta talk to Ry." I said just to get Kim and Kalven out the room. Once they was gone, he immediately startedto talk.

"What you need to talk abo-" I cut him off.

"You listen, I talk. Now if I'm going to have this baby, where going to have to get married. I'm not having a baby with his parents not married. And I know I'm still in school. But let's face it, I don't care about that school. Also you can't be a hoe. If you want to get some action jerk off, watch porn, or take cold showers if you have to. And-" He cut me off.

"He?" He asked.

"I want a little boy." I started. I opened my mouth to finish my demands, but Ryder just smashed his lips onto mine. The kiss was heavenly and gentle. I could tell he missed me. He kissed down my neck stopping just above my collar bone. He picked me up leading me to the bed. I already knew what his agenda. And I was horny. But pregnant.

"Stop." I sighed.

"Why?" He groaned.

"I'm pregnant." I said in a duh voice. "Sorry buddy you gonna have to wait about twelve months."

"Twelve?" He said like a surprised little kid. "Also I've already been through this, I believe it's nine months. And your already about a month and one quarter into pregnancy." He smirked.

"I know. But I'm holding sex from you for being a cheater." I said poking his nose.

"Can we dry hump." He asked. He had begging eyes.

"Nope. Now, take me to the mall. You have to get me a ring and I have to get wedding books." I playfully demand. He obeyed.

"When these twelve months are over, your so gonna get it." He whispered.

"Sure." I said grabbing some clothes and disappearing into the bathroom.

At the mall

"I want this one." I squealed as I saw this cute little cupcake. I was so hungry.

"No." My bodyguard, Luke, said. Ryder had to do some drop and other gang business. So he had Luke be my bodyguard. Of course I protested but Ryder would not take no for an answer. I'm also here with Kim. She decided to tag along. She didn't just tag along for the mall. No, she tagged along to my pain. Now we having a double wedding.

"Kim he won't let me have a cupcake." I pouted. I don't know why, but I'm in this pouty mood.

"You just had Chinese food, ice cream, and pickles." He groaned.

"And now she wants a cupcake." Kim said with a stern voice and evil glare. The bodyguard roled his eyes. "Now get her a cupcake or I'll call Kalven and Ryder and tell them you made us cry." She threatened. Like groaned an stood in line with us.

"Ryder's gonna kill me." Luke sighed. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Ryder gave me his back card. I don't know where he got it. I didn't want to know I didn't even want to use it. But me and Kim were two broke girls so we had to take it to pay for the rings.

Ryder's specific words were 'rings and rings only.'

"Don't worry. Ryder will understand. I'll talk to him." I smirked.

At the ring store.

"Tasha your taking forever." Kim complained. I rolled my eyes. I looked at a ring that has spoken to me.

"How much is that ring." I ask the sells lady.

"One mill." She said. I can hear Kim gasp in the background. I smiled.

"I'll take it." I told her. The sells lady nodded an took the ring out its case so that I could try it on.

It fits perfectly.

"Are you crazy?" Kim asked me. "That's a million dollars. Ryder will kill you."

"I can pay him back. Never the less he owes me this much." I said.

"Would you like to wear it out the store or-" I cut her off.

"Wear it please and I'll pay with card." I smiled, giving her the card.

"All done. May you have a blessed life." She said handing me back the card. I just smiled at her. As me and Kim left the store I noticed that she didn't have her ring on.

"Where's your ring?" I asked her.

"In its box. Kalven's gonna be the one to put it on." She smiled. I just shrugged. We followed Luke to the truck.

Ryder's POV

I'm leaving the trap when I get a message regarding my black card.

BC: Dear Mr. Joker,
                 I just wanted to inform you that about $1,024,468 has been spent. Was this you?

Remembering back to when I gave Tasha my black card. A code of anger washed over me. I quickly texted back, yes, and sped home.

Tasha's POV

I ponded my aunts wedding ring and got almost a mill for it. My aunt would care about it. She still thinks it's at the bottom of the ocean. All I needed was to get two thousand dollars. I was about to leave the house to go to the bank when Ryder came in the front door. He looked at me with anger. "Hey Ry..." I trailed off.

"$1,024,468." He spoke. His voice was low. Good thing JR was sleep because the look that Ryder was giving me was deadly. I slowly started to back away. Kim and Kalven was either asleep or finding ways to have sex. So either way, I was screwed.

With ever step I took back, he somehow got closer. "Okay, okay. I know it looks bad."

"You damn right." He stated. He was oddly calmly. "Please tell me that ring didn't cost a mill."

"Ryder, I got most of your money upstairs. I was just about to go get the rest." I sighed. "So can you calm the fuck down?" I asked. He said nothing just walked up to me. I was frozen.

"Twelve months." He whispered then walked upstairs. I could here his door slam.

"He'll get over it. I'm not like a gold digger. I'm paying him back." I say while I rub my belly. Then I walk out the house to where Luke is.

Off to get two thousand.