I'm back

(Not Edited )
Tasha's POV

"You thank she'll be okay?" A female voice asked. No doubt in my mind it was either Kim or my mom...aunt...I was still confused and conflicted on the whole situation.

"Of course right." A stern male voice said.

"Look, there's a 60/40 present chance. If she pulls through this for you, I'll be shocked. Because it seems like everything bad that happens to her happens because of you. I mean, she still in high school bruh. How you gone tell her she nocked up." A oddly familiar male voice fussed. He sounded pissed.

I just wonder who it could be.

"Nigga you better watch who you talking to in my house." A male with the stern voice was now angry.

Where the fuck am I? Everything was pitch black. But I could still here sounds.

"Nigga, you bad for her. Your family was shooting Blakes gang and her mom got shot in the process. Your pops killed her drug addicted father. Blake never really liked her, he just liked to get under your stuck up ass." The familiar male voice fussed.

"I warning you." The angry voice was deep.

"Face it bro, she need someone better. Someone that's not still fucking with my cousin on the low." After that my heart broke. I knew who was talking. It was Ryder, Kim, and a odd d familiar voice I couldn't quite make out. It was silent for a second.

"You sleeping with your baby mama behind Tasha back." I could her Kim break the silence. But that didn't last for long. I heard a door open.

"Step mommy!" I heard a kid's voice.  No doubt it was JR. I felt him grab my hand and start crying.

"Why is JR here?" I heard Ryder ask.

"Sorry, but your brother told me to bring him. Said something about him not being save there." I heard a clear to make out voice. Kalven.

"We have a brother?" Kim asked.

"I have a brother. You have a sister. There's a difference." Ryder said with attitude. Obviously he's upset.

"What?" Kim asked. It was silent again before I heard a door slam.

"I'll go after her." Kalven said before leaving.

"Come on JR, we gone get you somewhere safe." Ryder said. I felt a tug on my hand.

"No! I wanna stay with step mommy!" JR cried.

Let him stay!

I wanted to scream. But I couldn't. It was like something was stopping me from seeing and talking. "JR, step mommy would want you to go with your father." The odd voice said.

No I wouldn't.

"Fine." My hand was released and then a door opened and closed.

No come back!

I am mentally crying right now.

Wait, did that familiar odd voice say I'm pregnant?

Is Ryder really cheating on me?

This nigga really wanna die.

Oh lord, please protect this nigga, cause when I get out this he'll of darkness, he gone die.

Imma shoot his ass! Imma shoot him!

Kim's POV

"She deserves better then you. How you gonna knock her up while you cheating on her with your baby mama." I more like said it the questioned it.

"I'm not really sleeping with my baby mama. It's was Tina. It was only twice." He said with a load of guilt. But I didn't care. I rolled my eyes.

"I have every right to slap the 'imma thug out you.'" I fussed.

"I am a thug." He said plainly.

"No, you a wanna be forced to live in a real thugs life." I assured him. "I swear, you and Kalven are wanna bes. All y'all is is looking the part. Well at least Kalven is." I added.

"Yo, Kim stop talking. You ain't no thug either." And I did, but then the door bell rang. I looked at Ryder.

"I'm not?" I asked as he walked passed me to go see who was at the door.

I was curious. I mean I was more like the one in charge. I successfully killed some gang leader. One tried to give my daughter weed. And I'm great at selling and stealing grugs. I mean, I need a vacation.

"Hey babe." A girl said as she walked inside the house. I looked at Ryder like he was crazy. The girl looked to me with a evil smile. "Are the maid?" She asked. I just smiled at her.

"Yes, I've been the maid for years." I joked.

"We'll can you be a darling and fetch me some water." She sassed with a smile.

Oh she was gonna get something.

I sped walked into the kitchen and got a cup of water. I chopped up a pill that will sure get her high and horny and slipped it into her drink.

"Well done." I said to myself. I walked back into the front room.

"Baby, I don't like the help here living with you. She's so...pretty." She whispered. I smiled at myself.

"Think you." I said as I gave her the water. I watched her drink it all. Ryder just gave me a strange look. "I'm not only the maid. I'm the chauffeur." I smiled.

"You are?" She looked shocked. Ryder looked like he was gonna say something but I gave him THE look.

"Yes, if you want I can gladly drive you anywhere you want." I said.

Yeah any corner you want.

"That would be darling." She said as she grabbed her stuff and walked out the door.

"What are you doing?" Ryder hissed, grabbing my arm.

"Either you tell her or I will." I said yanking my arm away. "Now clean this damn house, I ain't yo maid." I added then left.