phone makeup

Comment (mature scene in this chap.)
(Not Edited)
Ryder's POV

I woke up to a TV. Tasha was next to me with a gun in her hand. When I got a good look at her, she was in a towel. I tried to sit up, but I had a pounding headache. "Fuck!" I yelled. That only made it worse.

"You know it's funny how you say you want me but act like a hoe." I hear Tasha say. "Then you get me and still act like a hoe."

I just gave her that look that said 'imma get you later'.

I reached in my draw and grabbed some pain meds. Not just any pain meds. I made these. There not good taken on a full stomac. They will make you high as a half flown kite.

So you'll still have control with your actions, just half control of your mind. Depends on your will power. I take one and lay back down with one arm covering my eyes. I feel Tasha start to hit me. But them not being able to hurt tells me that the meds are kicking in.

Yea, Tasha's hits hurt. She's strong as fuck. I think it has something to do with how crazy she is.

I caught her hands and flipped her. I was straddling her to keep her still.

But I wish she was straddling me.

"Are you gonna calm the fuck down." I asked. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"You slept with that bitch before, didn't you?" She said with anger.

"Once apon a time yea." I said with a smirk but also a mug on my face. She scuffed and tried to move me.

"Ryder move." She demanded.

"What if I don't want to move." I said as I moved my head down to her neck.

Yep the meds fully kicked in. I would never do this in the middle of an argument.

"Ryder." Tasha moaned. I stopped what I was doing and looked at the bruise I had caused on her collar bone. I smirked and started to kiss her.

Tasha's POV.

I looked into Ryder's eyes as I let him go down on me. His pupils were huge. It was like he was full blown high. And we was just arguing. Now I'm about to let him eat me out. A part of me wants to stop this. But to be honest, I want Ryder to dick me down.

And trust me when I say Ryder's dick is magical. I mean that thing does wonders on a girls body.

I arched my back when Ryder's lips met my core. "Oh my go- yes daddy like that." I half yelled half moaned.

He was doing things he has never did before. I was interested.

I was literally about to cum when he stopped. "What the fuck. No nigga you better get your magical tongue back down there and finish!" I yelled. He shused me and looked at the door. He shook his head and went to kiss me on my forehead.

"You want daddy to finish?" He asked. I nodded with a smile. At first he started to tease me by kissing the inside of my thigh and my hip. So I started to play with myself. He grabbed my hand and to stop me and I whined. "That's daddy's job." He smirked.

"Well daddy keep playing." I said with sass and attitude. He sighed and came to kiss my lips. He took off his clothes while staring at me. He was being slow so I sped my legs in front of him and started to play with myself.

I could tell it irritated him because he was starting to look more mad then sexual. He grabbed a condom and put it on then he went to work.

Rough work.

My moans soon turned into screams and he was soon groaning with every thrust. I like this Ryder.

He took me from the front, back, standing up, against the wall. You name it.

When we came, he didn't stopped. I would tried to get up, thinking we was done. But he'd pull me right back down. Then my mom called me in the middle of Ryder's fucking me.

"Ryder shut the fuck up its my mom." I warned. He said nothing. He just had this devil smirk on his face and started to go softer.

"Hi mom." I said through the phone. Ryder kissed my forehead and mouthed sorry to me.

"Where are you Tasha. I just heard that someone had a gun in school." My mom shouted through the phone. "And don't say your at Kim's."

"I'm... not...omg...mom." I said trying to hold back a moan. Ryder began to pick up his pace a little. "I'm at...Tory's house. I decided to go over her house and let you sleep. My phone was off, I'm sorry." I rushed out as I scratched Ryder's back. Tory is one of my not so close but close friends.

Ryder was kissing the sweet spot on my neck, and hitting the right spot at my core. I was trying so hard to be quiet as he picked up the pace.

"It's okay. Just get home soon. It's getting dark." My mom sighed.

"Okay mommy I LOVE YOU."  I accidentally screamed that last part once I had came. My mom didn't say it back, just hung up. Ryder never stopped. he kept thrusting. This time supper fast.

I looked at Ryder, who was the main cause to my screaming. I almost slapped him, but immediately grabbed the sheets. "whats my name babygirl." He huskily said with a smirk of satisfaction on his face.

"Daddy!" I moaned with a slight scream. I wanted to say fuck you, but the way he was giving it to me was making feel positive. He went harder as I came. Then after about 3 more thrusts, he came in the condom. We was both sweaty. 

"So, Imma take that as makeup sex?" Ryder asked.

"Don't forget my birthday, stay away from hoes, and give me keys to a car so I can drive home. If you do all those thing we can do that more often." I smiled. Ryder chucked. Then gave me some keys. "I don't need all these keys." I state.

"Keys to the trap, the house and car." He said as he began to put some sweat pants on. I had gotten dressed and was walking to the door when some arms wrapped around me. Ryder walked me to the car and kissed me. "Call me when you get house." He said in a serious voice.

"Depending on how my mom is, I might just text you." I said, getting in the car. I watched as he walked back to the house, then I pulled off.