Run in

(Not Edited)
Tasha's POV

I woke up to my alarm. "Shit." I ran into the bathroom and quickly washed up. After that I brushed my teeth. Then ran back into the bedroom, naked.

I didn't see any towels.

I put my clothes on. I had on a white crop top and navy blue jeggings. I up my navy blue and white converses and lip gloss. Then I ran down stairs.

Ryder's house is like a maze for real for real.

When I finally found him, he was already dressed. He had on his ROTC uniform. When we was together,  he said he hated gym and that when we was a JR he was gonna join the JROTC.

Man he looks so sexy.

"Morning. You wanna go to school or look at me for the next 8 hours?" He said sending me out of my thoughts. I said nothing. Just grabbed my bag and left to the car. When I got into the car something had occurred to me.

"Ry, why was the Skull thugs at the party?" I asked. I could tell he was still mad about last night. Luckily, nobody got hurt and died. I mean this one girl from the skull thugs got shot in her hand but other than that, no one got hurt or died.

"They was finna crash our party. I let them." He simply said, pulling out of the driveway.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's just a party. What's your beef with them anyway?" He asked.

"Their gang leader, Blake and I was going out until he cheated on me. Everyone in the crew new except me. So I left. The crew doesn't like me because I helped Blake's sister, Patricia, get her life together and get out of the gang. Me and her was friends. She told me how to suck dick. Your the first person I willingly-" I stopped at my words.

"Willingly?" Ryder questioned. "Babygirl, was you raped?" He asked. I could fell tears well up in my eyes. I didn't answer him. "Was it Blake?" He asked. He stopped the car.

"He said it's not rape if your in a relationship with the person. But I didn't believe him." I mumble in a real low tone. Tears threateningto break free.

"The fuck you say Tasha?" He yelled. That's when my tears broke free. I gave a slight nod and Ryder hit the staring wheel. "And you didn't tell me this sooner?" He asked. I looked at him.

"When was I supposed to tell you? When you was fucking a hoe or trying to get back with me." I yelled.

"The second one. You know how many long conversation we've had. You fucking could have told me last night." He yelled. "You know what, fuck it." He said as he started the car again. When we got to school, I saw Blake. As soon as Ryder parked the car he got out, and started walking towards Blake's direction. I tried to stop him. I even pulled on his uniform. I had no choice. I ran in font of him and kissed him all the way up to his ear.

Damn this nigga tall.

"Please don't." I whispered.

He looked at me for a second. Then he looked back at Blake. He stormed in the school, dragging me with him. We got to my locker. "Your mine again. I don't care what your mom say. You my girl okay." He said. I nodded. He kissed me then walked off.

When I closed my locker, Kim came running up to me. "What happened? Why does Ryder look like he about to kill a hole gang?" She asked.

"He knows." I said. Her eyes widened.

"He knows. Damnit T, I told you not to tell him." She fussed.

"It slipped out. On other notes, we back together. " I said. Kim squealed.

"Wait, what about your mom?" She asked.

"I'll be 18 in 3 days. My mom said when I'm 18, I can do what ever." I shrug.

"Okay, well don't forget you have detention later." She reminds me as she starts to walk off.

"Yea with your brother." I say with a smile.

"Have fun." She yells. I turn around to go to class when I bump into Blake. I try to go around him but he grabs my arm, tightly to.

"Let my arm go you dick." I say with attitude.

"You used to love my dick. What happened." He asked.

"It turned into a shrimp with diseases. Now let me go you asswipe." I fuss. He started to pull to him. But Parker, Kalven's twin, stopped him.

"Yo man, let light shawty go. If she doesn't want your dry ass crusty looking disease having bumped out shrimp, she doesn't want in. Now unless you wanna get beat up by me and my boyfriend here, I suggest you step." Parker said calmly.

Did I forget? Parker's gay. Well he's bi but mostly into guys.

Blake does what he's told and let's me go then leave. I look at my arm and see a red mark form.

"Honey, you okay?" I hear Parker's boyfriend, Matt, ask.

"No, Ry is gonna kill him." I sigh. "Can I borrow one of y'all jackets?" I ask. Parker's boyfriend gives me his. "It's navy blue and leather. Expensive...you sure?" I ask. I don't like to wear other people's expensive clothes.

"She's not wearing that." Parker said. He began to pull me to his locker. He opened it. "What size are you?" He asked. I shrugged.

"I go a medium butt, big boobs, thick thighs and a flat stomach. Don't judge my awkwardness." I whine. Parker rolls his eyes and gives me a bag of clothes. "What's the.

"It's a new shirt and jacket. Very expensive." He says. "Now hurry up and put them on. I'll detract Mrs.Chisley." He says as he walks away.

I rushed into the bathroom and through on the clothes. Then rush to class. Before I could even walk into class, Parker texted me.

GBF🤗: Climb through the window. Me and Matt will be fake fussing out side the class.

I start to hear fussing and run towards the doors leading outside. I quickly find my class and climb through the window. With a little help from some crew members. "Just in time too. She was just about to call your name." The girl says as she closes the window. I smile them get a text.

Unknown: Bad ass

I was confused.

Me: Who this

Unknown: Ryder

Me: Ooooh, sorry Ry.

I quickly save his number.

Ry💦: Nah it's cool shawty. What's with those new clothes?

Me:What new clothes?

Ry💦: Ohrd, it's like that.

Me: there from Parker. I bought them for 20.

I quickly texted Parker.

GBF🤗: I bought these clothes off u for 20

If Ryder found out what happened with me and Blake, he'd kill Blake and Kill me for not telling him.