Wild Party

(Not Edited)
Tasha's POV.

We walk in the party and see its already lit ss fuck. But there is so much tension. I can see some of the Skull thugs crew here. I have some bad blood with the Skull thugs here. "Imma go get a drink." I yell to Kim from over the music.

"Okay imma go find Ryder." She yells. I nod my head and head to the bar.

"Red cup, no ice, lemon." I said to the bar tender.

"Oh come on, you can do better than that." I hear a voice beside me. It tackles me with anger.

The nerves of this man.

"Aren't you a little old to be at a teenager house party?" I ask. Blake, my ex a year after Ryder, just looks at me.

"I'm here with my crew." He says getting closer to me.

"Oh that's right. Your crew. The same crew you pick over me. The same crew that bitch, Tiffany, is in." I almost yell. I grab my drink and walk away. On the way to the dance floor, Tiffany 'bumps me'.

"Scuse you." She said with attitude, then walks off. I was about to after her, but some arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see Ryder. He leans I'm to kiss me and I turned my head so that his lips meet my cheak.

"Oh so is like that." He says with a smirk.

Always with that stupid sexy smirk.

I grab his shirt and drag him to his car.

It's the only place I can talk to him in privacy. "Take me to the trap." I demand.

"I just got here." He simply says. I shrugged. I open Kim's car to see her and Kalven making out.

"Ry is taking me to the trap. I don't wanna be here. I might stay there tonight. So see you at school." I say as I grab my bag. As I'm walking back to Ryder's car, I hear gun shots and start running. I see Kim's car sped off from in the front seat.

Ryder doesn't even bother to put on his seat belt. He just sped off. "Where not going to the trap. You coming back to my crib." He said as he slowed down for a cop passing, so that he wouldn't look suspicious.

"Where's your crib?" I asked my eyebrows nitted together.

"Bout 40 minutes. So go to sleep." He said sounding a little mad.

"You don't tell me what to do." I sassed.

"Tasha." Was all he had to say. His voice was sexy as fuck. It was so deep and husky. His hands tightened on the staring wheel. The last time I saw him like this was when we broke up.

"Pull over." I said. My voice serious.

"What?" He said in a your joking term. "We're on the high way."

"So. Pull the fuck over." I sassed. He cussed under his breath. But pulled over.

I unbuckled my seat belt and leaned over. I kissed him passionately, while I unbuckled his pants. I pulled his length out and when to kiss length. He stopped me. "You really don't have to." He groaned. I gave him the are you sure look. He said nothing, so I took him in my mouth.

His groans filled the car and soon he came in my mouth. I swallowed. "You good now?" I asked as I got myself together.

"How many people you do that to?" He asked as he fixed himself. For a moment I considered slapping him, then crying, but I held it together.

"One...now two." I said as I started to doze off.

~Flashback~

1 year ago

I'm in a dark room. Then I hear foot steps. "Hello." I said sleepingly. In walks in Bkake. I sit up and and see the time. He tried to give me a kiss. But I moved away.

"Okay. What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"It's 2am. When I fell asleep, you was here. I lied to my mom to be here with you. Fuck you I'm outta. Go back to your hoe." I fuss. I get up and throw on my sandals. I was about to leave when...

~Flashback Ends~

I woke up to Ryder placing me in a bed. I watched as he changed into some sweatpants, showing off all his tattoos. He grabbed a cover from the closet and was about to grab a pillow from the bed. "Lay with me." I sleepingly said.

"Nah. You get your rest babygirl." He said before kissing my forehead and leaving.

The rest of the night was cold. I ended up falling back to sleep at 2 am.