birthday flashbacks

(Not Edited) This is a Harley Quinn gun
Tasha's POV

"Blake stop!" I yelled as he held me to the bed. I smelled a little alchole and perfume. I could also see a little lipstick behind his ear. He was so closed to raping me when something hit him in the head. When Blake's body feel slump over me, I saw his sister. "Patricia." I sighed in relief.

"Shh." She said moving her brother off me. "Don't think me yet. I need you to  help me. Take this just in case we don't make it to where I want to go." She said as she shoved something in my mouth. I swolled it and got up. I quickly fixed myself.

"So your finally taking my offer. You need to keep them safe." I said as I point to her tummy. I could see a tear form in her eyes. But she ignored it. "Blake will get his. I just have to wait for the right time. I still want to be with him. But he doesn't want me. The lipstick behind his ear points that out." I said as I looked at him. I sighed and then realized..."Let's go." I demanded.

Patricia and I snuck to one of her ex's hidden cars. "This is Max's car." It was more of a statement then a question. She nodded.

"He got it before Blake..." She trailed off. She began to tear up again.

"I'll drive." I said, taking the keys. After we got in, I started the car. It was so quiet. "I know Max. He'd be proud." I said as I pulled out the driveway. As I pulled out of the driveway I saw an angry looking Blake. "How far along are you?" I asked.

"About a month." She said as she looked at her brother. I pulled out my gun that I had took from Blake and past it to her. "You know this car is has weapons everywhere."

"I know." I put the car in break. "Now when I get out. Take the will. Drive off. Don't look back. Use your training and gang skills to keep the little ones safe." I said. She just looked at me shocked. "I'll be fine. Now go before he comes and kills us both," I paused getting out the car. She climbed in the drivers seat. Blake didn't see her. "Go!" I yelled as I walked up to Blake. Patricia sped off and Blake ran after her. Once he gave up he turned around and started to calm for me. I turned around and tried to run but he was too fast and I was in a dress. He grabbed my arm tightly and spun me around.

"You stupid bitch." He growled and hit me in the face. I fell. He kicked me in my stomach and said,"That's my sister." The pain mad me black out.

~ Awake from dream ~

I woke up hot and sweaty and panting and scared and...alone. I know Ryder came up here and laid down with be. Then I fell asleep and was dreaming about a nice day at the park when me and Kim had beat up two thots. Then all of a sudden, two niggas popped up and dragged Kim away. One of the girls pushed me back and I fell in a totally different setting. Then there was Blake and Patricia and shit happened and ugh.

Curse these flashback dreams.

I got out of bed and walked downstairs. The TV was on and JR was watching it. I walked over to him. "Hey little man." I chuckled.

"Step mommy!" He yelled as he hugged my leg. I picked him up and put him on my lap. I giggled. "Step mommy where daddy?" He asked.

"I don't-" I was interrupted by the front door opening. Ryder came in the living room with a bloody arm. I saw him before Jr. I motioned for him to go in the next room. He obeyed. I turned my attention back to Jr. "Jr stay in here." I demanded. He nodded his head and watched tv.

I walked into the other hallway just to be pulled into a big room. I looked around to see that this was an office. There was a desk and a book shelf. "Oh right, welcome to the safe room slash my office. Now can you please come help me get this bullet out my arm." He huffed. My eyes widened.