My house?

(Not Edited)
Tasha's POV

"Mom I'm ho-" I freeze in my steps -and words- when I see the house. It looks a complete mess. I run upstairs yelling for my mom. I get zero responses. She's not in her room that's a complete mess. I relax when I see that her work clothes are not here. I text her to make sure. I also text Kim to check up on her mom and to see if her mom with my mom. After about five minutes, Kim texts me back, saying that my mom cool by she in a meeting.

Then I called Ryder.

"Hey shaw-" He started to talk. But I cut him off.

"Ryder someone broke into my house." I rush out.

"What? Babygirl slow down." He said.

"Some fucker broke into my house and recked it." I yelled through the phone. I heard him hang up. I tried to call him back but he didn't answer.

I jumped when I heard something downstairs. It sounded like a door busting open. I grabbed my bat. It's soft with the cotton and rubber around it. But it's also hard because a the medal in the inside of it. Then I went downstairs. I hit the guy in the back that was closed to me when he began to turn around. The guy fell to the ground. Then I kicked him in the place.

I heard a groan. A very familiar groan. "Ryder?" I asked. I looked to the other guys in black. They nodded. "Oh My Gosh, Ryder I'm sorry." I said tryingto help him up. But he pushed me away. He looked to the guys and they walked away, somewhere in my house. Ryder got up and tried to give me a hug. But I pushed away. "What was that?" I asked.

"What was what?" He questioned with a mug on his face. I slapped him.

"I will not be treated as one of your hoes when we're around the crew." I fussed then walked away. I left him to think. So I called my mom.

"Hey. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Someone broke into the place and trashed it." I said with worry.

"Are you hurt? Are you okay? Oh my god...I'm coming home." My mom said worried.

"No mom I'm fine. I called some friends. Imma stay over their house." I said.

"Guy friend?" She asked.

"Yes mom." I sighed.

"Ryder?" She asked.

"Mom." I warned.

"He's in a gang." She stated.

"So was Blake. And so am I. I love but I'm going to go stay with Ryder. See you tomorrow." I said kinda mad. Then I hung up.

I looked out the window to see 3 black vans pull up.

That's Blake's...

I ran to Ryder. "We have to go." I panic. He looks at me confused. "Blake here." I yell. Ryder just laughs. "Nigga why you laughing."

"As much as I want to kill Blake. He here to protect your mom." He explained. "Your mom don't trust me. But she trust Blake." He chuckled. "Where your mom?" He asked.

"Work." Is all I have to say because he already know where my mom work. My mom has worked in the same place every since I was a kid. "Probably on her way home."

"Great." I hear Blake in the background. I roll my eyes as he started to talk to his crew.

"Tash, go to mine. I'll get Tina to get you some clothes." Ry said.

"Tina?" I asked.

"A friend." He said. I looked at him skeptically. I was not in the mood to fuss. So I grab the bag of clothes and went to the car. Then pulled off.

I have no words for Ryder.

Ryder's POV

Once T left, I called my girl Tina. "Hey babe." She said through the phone.

"Hey, listen. I need you to take some clothes over to mine. Size around medium." I said.

"Some clothes? For who?" She said sounding a little jealous.

"My girl. Remember Tina you just my friend with low key benefits. You the one I go to when I'm not in a relationship. Now I'm in a relationship so," I trailed off.

"What ever nigga. I'll drop the damn clothes off." She side irritatingly. "What size this bitch wear?" She asked.

"Don't call her a bitch. And I told you a size medium." I said angrily. Then I hung up the phone.

"Just wait. All your hoes gonna get back to Tasha. And she gone kill yo ass." Blake said. "Then she gonna come running back to me." He smiled.

"I don't think she's gonna come back to the boy that raped her." I fussed.

"Yea, okay she liked it." He grinned. I punched him. He chuckled. "When did you get so strong? When we was friends-" I cut him off.

"Well we ain't friends already. You are the nigga that killed my father because I injured your dad from self defense." I stated.

"You light skinned tattooed niggas really think you own the place and know it all. One, I killed your father by order to protect my mom, girl and kid. Yes, I have a kid low key. And Two defense? You shot him." He said wiping blood from his face.

"You dad shot at me eight times before I even took one." I declared. "I thought at the time you being my best friend and seeing as though he has shot at you before, you'd understand." I said then I walked out the door. I got in my car and drove off to mine.

On my way home, I saw a van. In the front seat was a man. He was staring at Tasha's house as Tasha's mom pulled up.

I don't know why but I got this weird feeling, and it ain't good.