make them Jelly

(Not Edited) BTW the picture above is what Tasha and Ryder look like. Tasha is looks like Left eye (I love her) and idk who Ryder looks like I found these pictures on Google and put them together. Sooooooo, don't forget get to comment.
Tasha's POV

When we get to the party. It's a party for me basically. There are balloons with my face on it and when Ryder and I walked in, everyone yelled "Happy Birthday Tasha!" There were some that didn't like me here though. Like a lot of girls were glaring at me.

Anyway, right now I'm one the dance floor with Ryder. One minute we're dance innocently and talking and joking. Then the next Ryder's glaring at something. "You ok?" I asked. That gets attention.

"Your butt is way too jiggly it those pants." He states. I look at him confused. "There's a group of the Red Heart gang staring at your ass." He growls. I look back to see them.

I'm not a hoe and I would never cheat on my man. But damn, they fine as fuck.

I look to Kim. She mouths something to me. But I can't understand her. "Babe I'll be back." I try to walk away from him, but he only grips my waist and waist and pulls me back. I was about to ask why, but he smashed his lips on mine. It was both passionate and filled with hunger. He bit my bottom lip begging for entrance. But I denied. I pulled away and smiled at him. "I'll be right back." I said then started to walk in Kim's direction.

"Well that was a kiss. You got all the girls glaring." She giggled. I smiled the playfully rolled my eyes.

"What you want?" I asked.

"Kalven is mad. That sexy gang group of boys over there is not suppose to be here. But they are and some of them are staring at my body." She explained. "There pretty jelly." She said pointing to Kalven and Ryder. I giggled.

"OK what are we gonna do about it?" I asked. She looked in thought for a minute. When she was done, she looked like a little girl when she gets a huge stuffed unicorn.

"Go grab a chair and meet me in the middle of the dance floor. Also you need Ryder in the chair. We are gone do dance #15." She winked.

Dance #15 is one of the most sexiest dances we have ever done. The last time we did dance #15, I was first dating Blake. The dance is basically me and Kim twerking to a song on our boyfriends, while they sit in a chair.

"Kim I'm not tryna be thoty." I simply said.

"It's Ryder. Either way you gone be thoty with him later. Now, dance #15."  She said as she started to walk away. I rolled my eyes and told the DJ to play mo bounce by iggy. Then I went to grab a chair and Ryder and met Kim and Kalven in the middle of the dance floor. While the song was playing, I sat Ryder down in the chair. Kim did the same but she was more rough with it.

"What are you doing?" Ryder mouthed to me. I ignored him and went on with my dancing. When iggy started rapping, me and Kim started to really dance #15. All the boys eyes got wide. Some girls looked at us like they wanted to fuck and others looked like they wanted to kill us.

Probably because their boyfriends we're looking at us like they saw an amazing ass from heaven.

Anyway, when iggy stopped rapping and the course came on, I twerked like I never twerked before. Probably because of the song. I've never twerk to this song and I loved it. Ryder just kept looking back and forth to me and Kalven. Kalven did the same only he was looking at Kim then Ryder. After about three forths of the song, Kalven and Ryder picked me and Kim up and started. To carry us out the house. A lot of people bood them. But some girls cheered.

"Kim!" I yelled as I reached for her. Ryde was starting to take me to his car and he did not look happy. Same with Kalven. He was carrying Kim to his car and he looked almost as mad as Ryder.

"Tasha!" She yelled back as Ryder forced me in the front seet. From the corner of my left eye I saw Kim break free from Kalven and run towards me. I pushed Ryder and started to run to her. We was almost to each when the now pissed off beasts caught us. "Stay strong!" She yelled.

"I should be saying that to you!" I yelled as Ryder once again, forced me in the car. This time he put me in the back seat and the back two doors already had the safety locks on.

When Ryder was in the front seat he pulled out."Your so in trouble when we get home." He says stopping at a red light. I just stayed quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys and gals! I hope you like this chapter. Sorry this chapter is so short. Don't forget to vote!
XOXO