Chapter 7

Its been two weeks since the kiss and everything is pretty much back to normal. Keith and I are arguing again which is good because our friends were getting worried. Sometimes Keith tries to talk about it when we're alone but I always change topics. Right now was one of those times.
"Hey Pretty Boy! I think we should talk about the ki-" Keith starts.
"Sooo how do you think our game will be today against the Mall Cops?" I ask, changing the conversation quickly.
"I dunno!" He sighs. Success! "We'll probably win even though the last time we played them a cow walked onto the field."
"Ya that was HILARIOUS!" I laugh. The game was at a fairground and they forgot to close the cow pens. It took half an hour to get all the cows back in the pen but by then the game was over.
"Anyway princess, let's go sit!" I lead him over to our 'team table' as our teammates like to call it after we claimed it. I sit down and high five everyone "Are you guys ready for the game tonight?!" I ask grinning.

"Oh you betcha! We are totally going to win! After all, we only have to win this game to get in the LD tournament!" Grins Hunk

"And after we win that, we'll conquer the world!" cackles Pidge maniacally and Hunk moves a bit farther away from her. She grins "So Keithy Boy you are going to score 5 goals today right?"

He sips his milk "Umm sure"

I grin and pat him on the back "Oh yes he is! as long as he has my amazing passes he will score!" He grins at me and raise my fist to bump fist but as soon as he tries to bump me, I put my fingers in a a peace sign and slide my fingers under his fist. "Snail!"
Pidge groans "Honestly Lance you are so immature!"
"I know and thats why all of you love me!" I laugh and everyone groans, though they were all nodding. I raise my hand for a high five from Hunk but at the last second he makes his hand into a thumbs up.
"Turkey!" He grins deviously at me and I gasp hurt while everyone at the table claps.
"Hunk! I am hurt! How could you pull a me on me!" I pout while everyone laughs.
The lunch bell rings and we all stand up.
"See you guys tonight!" Pidge calls as we part our separate ways.
--------
"Thats game!" Calls the ref "Penalty shots!"
I groan, after 90 minutes of hard running, ends to the score of 5-5. I. Hate. Penalty. Shots. The team runs to Coran. He's been stroking his moustache so frantically it has started to look like a beat up orange tomcat. "Ummm I want Keith, Shiro, Hunk, Allura, and Lance taking the shots! I expect them all to go in okay!"
"Okay!" We call back nervously.
The 'chosen' ones line up at the penalty line with the other teams five. Shiro shoots first and scores. We cheer but groan as the other team scores too. It goes back and forth like this, both teams scoring until its my turn. I line up with the ball, cracking my knuckles nervously.
I eye the bottom left corner of the net.
Crack!
No, every shot has been on that side so far.
Crack!
I look at the top middle.
Crack!
Na too obvious.
Crack!
The ref blows the whistle and I struggle to swallow. I back up slowly and hear my team cheering in the background. I run and strike the ball and it hits the post. I groan but then something happened. The ball hit the post, yes, but then, by some fluke of luck, it hits off the goalie and goes into the net.
"Goallllllllll!" Cheers my team and I fall to my knees. I walk to where my team was sitting and we all watch nervously while the other team takes their shot. We all bite out finger nails and cross our fingers. I swear you couldn't cut our nervousness with a knife.
The player must be flustered about my goal because as soon as he takes a shot on Pidge, his shot goes right into Pidge's hands. We all scream and rush Pidge. We huddle and jump in glee.
"What team is in the championship?!" Screams Coran
"VOLTRON!" We yell back.
"Thats uh game!" The ref tries to yell over our cheers.
"Party at my house!" Yells Shiro. We all cheer and he gives us his address.
"See ya there." Allura calls as she walks off the field with Coran. We clear kff the field but before I leave, the ref walks over. She was very pretty, about 5.8, with elflike features and long blonde hair pulled back into a sleek ponytail. Her blue eyes twinkled with mischievous nature as she looks me up and down. I could tell she had a nice body from her close fitting clothing and   I git the feeling that she was either going to punch me or kiss me. I lean against my blue convertible my mom got me for my birthday before and wink at her.
"Hey." I say admiring her pale pink lips. "How you doin'?"
She laughs, which sounds like christmas bells that send shiver down my spine. "Fine, thank you" She shakes my hand, stroking my thumb before letting go. "My name is Isa Hore and I wanted to tell you that your goal was pretty amazing."
I grin "Well I do try! My name is Lan-"
She waves me off "Oh I know, I've heard all about the famed midfielder Lance MacLain!" She strokes my chest and hot tingles shoot up wherever she touches. "What I didn't hear is how attractive he is."
I blush "Well you aren't too bad yourself!" I squeak as her hands trails lower and lower.
"Why thank you, hottie" she grins as I gulp when she reaches the waistbands of my shorts. She bends and reaches into her bag, giving me a great view if her massive cleavage. She hands me a slip of paper "Give me a call if you are ever lonely handsome and I'll be there." She smirks, kisses me briefly on the lips, and saunters off, making sure to swing her hips.
Wow, I sigh as she walks off, she was something.

A/N
Ohhhhhhh
Looks like Keithy boy has some competition.  I'm quite proud of her name. Hehehehe Is-a (w)Hore. Whoops bad Brookey.
Sorry for not updating for few day but look! A mildly long chapter! It probably wouldn't be so long of I wasn't on a freaking 8 hour drive to Ohio for a soccer tournament! Ugh but I cant complain! I love soccer too much! Anyway my 'schedule' for this book is that I'll probably update maybe 1-3 times a week because I am realllyyyyy busy. Stay cool my readers!
Brooke