Chapter 8

I walk into Shiro's house at about 7, freshly showered and newly clothed. By that time the house was completely packed with sweaty teenagers and the music was at a ridiculously high volume. I walk up his drive way, avoiding all the smokers and red solo cups. The inside of the house was even worse and Rihanna's 'Love on the brain' was blasting. Everywhere I look, there was random people grinding on each other. I spot Lance dancing on top of the kitchen island with people cheering and throwing cash at him as if we were at a strip club. It didnt help that he is shirtless and I gulp. He has abs. Very nice abs. I wouldve admired them all night if not for someone yelling at Lance to twerk. I tear my eyes away as he starts to and I look around. There are cups littered all around him and anyone with eyes can see that he is drunk. He was wearing a tight blue t shirt but it is thrown on the floor and baggy grey sweat pants. He spots me and starts getting down (getting down is a very generous term, it was more like falling down).
"Alrightttt Alrightttt, I'mmmm soooorrryyy buttt theee L-Lanceee showww issss doneee nowww!" He slurs as people run their hands over his 6 pack and for some reason I stifle the need to punch someone in the face. He reaches me and I hand him his shirt that I picked up for him. He slings his muscular arm over my shoulders and I fight the urge to blush.
"Hey pretty boy-" I trail off as he starts stroking my hair. "What are you doing?"
"Your hair is silky like a baby chicken!" He mutters and I shoot him a worried glance.
"Umm okay then, lets go find Shiro?!" I reply, practically carrying Lance up the stairs. He continues to stroke my hair, occasionaly muttering 'baby chickens' or 'princess mullet is soft' (which offended me, I dont have a mullet!) and giggled every two seconds.
"Shh Lance" I say and press a finger to my lips. He grabs my finger and presses it to his lips, making me shiver involuntarily.
"Shhhhhhhh Keithhhh!" he giggles and I sigh. He was acting evem more like a child than usual. How do I even-? You know never mind.
We (well I) find Shiro and Allura making out on on Shiro's bed while Hunk and Pidge play Call of Duty. I could tell Pidge was winning because of common sense and the fact that the usually innocemt Hunk was swearing like Lance when he gets slapped by girls that shot him down. Pidge was the 'nerd' (do people still call people that?) of our friend group. Continuing with the stereotypes, I was the 'emo' so I always got the 'cry because mcr' jokes, Lance was the player, Hunk was the angel, Shiro was the motherly/fatherly figure and Allura was the prep. Ugh even thinking about those stereotypes make me cringe. Lance slips off of me and jumps on top of the PDA couple.
"Friend Sandwich!" he yells and Shiro groans, trying to push him off.
"Bad Lance!" Shiro scolds and Lance bursts into tears.
"I-I'm sowwy dad! I won't do it again!" he slobbers, tears running down his face.
Shiro looks at me confused and I sigh, flopping onto his couch. "He's drunk."
His mouth shapws a silent O and he lies back down onto his bed, wrappimg an arm around a flustered Allura. Lance walks over to me and slings his lean body over me. He gazes intently at me for a minute, finally poking me in the nose.
"Your eyes are pretty! They are as purple as the bruises I get playing against the Space Bandits" he says cheerfully, wrapping his arms around me.
"Umm thanks?" I frown and everyone laughs. Pidge even pauses her game to watch.
Lance snuggles into me and goes quiet. All of a sudden, we hear soft snoring from his form. I look down and admire the was his jaw line was a v, the way his beautiful lips curl up into a sleepy smile as if having a good time, and how peaceful and innocent he looks when he is asleep. He didn't look anything like the Lance I knew and I didn't like it. He mutters something and we all lean in to hear him.
"Keith" he mutters and I probably turn as red as my jacket.
Hunk chuckles "And you say Klance isnt real!"
"It isnt!" I protest "We are just friends!"
"Oh so now you guys are friends!" Replies Pidge as she pushes her glasses up "Last time I checked you guys hated each other!"
"Well we get along now!" I yell and Lance starts to stir "Shoot everyone quiet!"
I pick him up bridal style, ignoring Pidge's jokes and set him down on Shiro's second couch. I place a blanket on him and smooth it over his body, blushing. I look around and when I am sure that no one is watching, I lean down and kiss his forehead.
"Rest well my prince." I whisper and I swear I hear a click.
---------
After the party
After everyone clears out, around 3 am, we start to clean up. There was cups, clothing, and vomit everywhere.  A suspicious substance was dripping from the ceiling and I had no clue what it was. After about two hours, we finish the first floor and we hear Lance finally come down the stairs.
"Took you long enough!" Growls Pidge, who had a massive hang over.
He rubs his eyes and groans, stretching. I see a sliver of skin and I blush as I scrub the floor with even more vigour.
He nods at me "Whats with Cinderella over there?"
I shoot him the finger "Oh screw off!"
Everyone laughs and we continue working.
After two more hours, we finally finish and Hunk drops to his knees. "Finally!!"
I check my watch "Ugh 7 am" All of us are barely standing and we collapse.
"Let's NEVER do that again!" Says Allura and we all nod in agreement.
"You guys are welcome to stay here if you want." Offers Shiro but everyone except Allura shake their heads.
"I should really get home, my mom is provably worried sick!" Replies Lance and he turns to me "Do you need a ride neighbour?!"
"As a matter of fact I do! Thanks dude!" I reply and I ignore Pidge's suggestive wink.
"See ya monday!" We call as we leave and everyone waves as we pull out of the driveway.
"Sooo.." I start, nervously rubbing my arm as I put on my seat belt. Safety first!
"Sooooooooo..." He replies grinning
"Soooooooooooo......" I grin back and we continue to do this the entire drive.
He pulls into his driveway and gets out. He opens my door "After you my lady!" He bows and I laugh.
"See ya monday!" I say echoing what we said earlier.
"Yep see ya! By the way, why did you call me a prince?" He smirks and I groan, running into my house. Damn him!

A/N
Oooooooooo
So ya!
Longer chapter.
Not gonna talk long cause my phones gonna die but remember to leave a comment or vote!
Thanks!
Brooke