Chapter 3 - Koneko Tribe part 1

Nadia POV

Julee opened a portal to the Koneko Tribe."Let's go team!" Elisa smiled proudly walking into the portal. The rest of us entered the portal with her.

"Okay everyone, I'll do the spell" Jayson sighed.

He stared at Karma and Hollis.

"Jayson didn't do the spell yet" Julee smiled nervously.

"It's not a spell" Hollis mumbled.

"Don't...tell me, you guys are from the Koneko Tribe?!" Jayson said, pointing at them. What's wrong with that?

"You are the lowest class, you shouldn't be in Yōso Academy" Blaire glared at them.

I remembered I read about Koneko Tribe citizens. They are the cutest people with different kinds of animal ears and they are very peaceful people.

"Please don't tell anyone" Karma begged while her ears drooped.

"You animals should be making flour out of wheat or something!" Jayson said angrily.

Karma and Hollis stared at him as their ears drooped and tails stopped moving.

"Stop, you are hurting their feelings!" I screamed.

"My parents said I'm not even supposed to go near them" he said coldly.

"That's not nice, look at them....they look harmless to me" Julee sighed.

"Harmless my ass" he glared at her. "I'll just get this over with then report you two" he had a magic ora surrounding his hands.

I felt a little different while a magic ora surrounded me and the others.

"Yay! I got dog ears" Elisa smiled.

"I'm a hamster...." Blaire became disturbed.

"Bear for me! I love giving hugs" Julee giggled.

I smiled nervously as my new rabbit ears moved rapidly. I guess it's obvious I got these ears. I caught Hollis staring at me the he looked away. "That's cute" he smiled nervously.

"Thanks" I laughed nervously, bragging down my new ears.

"A donkey seriously?!" Jayson said angrily.

Hollis laughed silently covering his mouth then stopped. "I'll....show you around the tribe if you want me to" he smiled nervously.

"Yus!" Elisa and my eyes sparkled.

We followed him to the village. He bowed and waved to some of the people. Many people were waving to him and he waved back at them with a wide smile. A man bowed before him. He quickly covered her mouth and whispered something in his ear then the man left.

"Holly!" a lady screamed, hugging him tightly.

She fell on top of him on the lose sand ground. He laughed when she licked his cheek. They are like cats after all...

"Mom...." he smiled, hugging her back.

She purred rubbing her head under his chin. "New people!" she hid behind him.

"Mom....these are my teammates from Yōso Academy" he smiled nervously.

"They found out" her cat ears drooped.

"Yeah..." he sighed.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Wagner" I smiled.

"Wagner?" she became confused.

"Oh, my real last name is Yasei" he smiled proudly.

"I'm willing to help you kids in anyway I can" she laughed.

"Thank you miss" Julee hugged her.

"So....does this mean you guys act like cats?" Elisa had a devilish smile.

"Yeah" Mrs. Yasei smiled.

Elisa took out some yarn and rapped it in a ball. "Hollis be a good boy!" she giggled.

"I'm not doing that" he glared at her.

She threw the ball of yarn and he ran after it. He came back with it and played with it.

"So cute!" Karma and I screamed.

He sighed, holding it in his hand. "I'm trying to be like you guys and you are making it so hard" he tried to crush it. He drooled looking at it. "It's so soft" he said, looking pleased.

"Awe!" I hugged him.

"Nadia!" he wined.

🔮🔮🔮

Haha...you asshole 😛