Chapter 37 - The Great Wizard

Hollis POV

My new teammates, Elisa and I tried to find some weird happening at a daycare. We saw Nadia taking care of babies and cleaning the cribs.

"Nadia you work very hard" Elisa smiled softly.

"If I need new games and materials for cosplaying....I need to do this" Nadia sighed.

"Come back to Yōso Academy" Saffron begged.

"We miss you already" Nelson sighed.

"And Hollis looks terrible and acts creepy when you are not there" Trevor smirked.

"I'm...going to...continue working" Nadia spoke softly.

Elisa grabbed her hand and Nadia eyes shun. The lights were going on and off then metal objects moved weirdly.

"Nadia, what's going on?!" Zander said looking at her worriedly.

Strong winds surrounded her. Elisa and Saffron quickly took the babies to safety.

"Nadia, you can control all elements!" Aria smiled.

Nadia cried trying stop her powers. I hugged her then everything stopped.

"Nadia.....Mrs. Magi said she couldn't find the Great wizard in the school" Trevor sighed.

"So...I'm the...." she smiled a little.

"Yeah" I chuckled.

She smiled with lightning surrounding her cheeks, "I can't believe this!" she laughed.

She controlled water around me and accidentally froze my hands.

"It's okay" I sighed.

"I'm so sorry!" she trembled.

"Water wizards can't feel pain or struggle from water and ice" I smiled nervously.

"Ouch" she accidentally shocked herself.

"She's feeling pain from the elements" Zander sighed.

"We are going to have to train her" Aria hugged her, "She's so cute" she giggled.

"You too!" Nadia smiled hugging her back.

"Great two Nadias" he said angrily.

I somehow ended up in Nadia and Aria's arms.

"He's so cute" they cuddled me.

"Guys!" I blushed extremely.

~🎆~

I saw Nadia talking to some girls and boys in a school uniform in front of her home. I hid behind a wall near by.

"Come back Nadia, school is so boring with you" one of the girls said.

I growled glaring at them.

Zander folded his arms shaking his head at me, "Hollis, obviously she misses her normal life on Earth" he sighed.

"No....she wants to stay with me....I mean us" I glared at him.

"You can get other girls, she's just another girl which can be replaced" he smirked.

"Shut up dwarf" I said angrily.

"There must be some secret about you" he glared at me.

"I'm from Koneko Tribe" I sighed.

"I knew it! You act so cat like and somehow you can hunt" he smiled nervously.

"It's survival when I was there" I laughed nervously.