Chapter 12 - Weird Quest part 2

Hollis POV

Nadia and I went to the motel lounge after we got dressed. We spotted our teammates acting weirdly. Blaire and Jayson were blushing extremely looking at each other.

"Not you guys too" Nadia sighed.

"I'm switched into an adorable girl's body!" Elisa screamed in Julee's body.

"I'm scared" Julee trembled in Elisa's body.

"It's okay-"

I stopped talking and tried to not freak out that I have Nadia's voice. I was covered in despair.

"I feel the same bro" Jayson sighed, playing with Blaire's hair.

"Stop doing that!" Blaire said through her gritted teeth.

"What am I doing?!" he said angrily.

"You know what you are doing" she blushed, speaking softly.

Elisa smirked at them.

"Well it's weird hearing that accent from Blaire" I sighed.

I realized Nadia couldn't handle what was going on. She smiled softly while blood ran from my nose.

"And you are making Hollis even more adorable!" Julee screamed, hugging her.

Elisa and Nadia smiled evilly looking at me. "What?" I smiled nervously.

"You have the capturing moment spell" Nadia smirked at Elisa.

"Guys....what are you-"

"Meow" she acted like a kitten in my body!

"Guys!" I wined.

"Oh my gosh!" Elisa screamed.

"Let him cuddle me!" Julee hugged herself.

"Guys stop doing that with my body" I groaned.

"May I have a some tea" Blaire said in an accent, smirking at Jayson.

He became disturbed staring at her, "Please stop" he glared at her.

"Why should I? Isn't that how you sound?" she chuckled.

"Blaire!"

I sighed looking at Nadia's hands. "I'll try to find that old lady, who's coming with me?" I shook her head.

"Me!" Elisa and Nadia smiled.

"Someone else than those persons who are destroying my body?" I glared at them.

I looked at Blaire teasing Jayson and Julee screaming hugging herself.

"I guess you can come" I sighed.

"Yay!" they hugged me.

I became disturbed staring at Nadia purring and rubbing my head under her chin.

"You are so freaking cute!" Elisa shook her in my body.

"I know right! Hollis is blessed with this body" Nadia giggled.

"Guys...." I sighed.

~🎆~

Nadia and I asked citizens of the town if they have seen the old lady and Elisa kept playing with Julee's pigtails.

"I think she is good at this hide and seek game for an old lady" Elisa sighed.

A boy smirked waving at me then he winked. I hissed after him and he ran away.

"Gosh, let your girlfriend get some fun with some boys heart" she rolled her eyes.

"Don't say that....I think Hollis did a good thing" Nadia smiled nervously.

"That boy wants to hit on my Nadia" I smiled creepily.

"Hollis calm down!" they became frightened.

I smirked as fire surrounded Nadia's hands.

"Um....Hollis I don't think you know how to control that" she sighed.

"Try....controlling water" I smiled.

She controlled water out of a well but it went terribly wrong and caused my body to be soaking wet.

"Water seems to be hard to control" she blinked.

I accidentally burned a wooden bench. "Even fire" I sighed.

"The old lady did it because she knows this will happen" Elisa rubbed her chin.

I looked around our surroundings and noticed the old lady in a dark cloak running away from us.

"Nadia my body can catch her!" I exclaimed.

Nadia sighed shaking my head at me. She ran really fast chasing the old lady. "This is too fast!"

I controlled some fire in front of the old lady.

"For an old lady you run really fast" Elisa said through her huffed breath.

She glared at me and shot Nadia in my body with a beam.

"Nadia!" I said, watching her fall to my knees. I looked at Elisa. "You have to use Julee's powers"

She smirked cracking her knuckles. She materialized a bow and arrow. The old lady stared at her and materialized a staff. "Shooting star!" Elisa screamed and released the arrow then formed into a large star.

The old lady was helpless then disappeared with the star. I finally returned to my body but my arm was bleeding really bad.

"Crap...." I mumbled.

"Hollis, I'm sorry" Nadia said, crying on my shoulder.

"I'm okay...." I smiled softly, cupping her face with my hands.

"How did I reach....oh! I'm back in my body" Julee smiled proudly.

"Yeah" I chuckled.

"You are bleeding!" she screamed.

"Julee...." I sighed.

🔮🔮🔮