1

Hiya friend
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?
oh sorry I'm just hearing
things again.
Anyway, here's a book on my thoughts and just to warn you, I have a really overly active mind.
My brain just never stops working like plz friend I beg lemme sleep.
Yes if you couldn't tell I am an insomniac. If you don't know what that word means then damn you must have a small vocabulary. Haha sorry not sorry.
Basically an insomniac is a person that has insomnia, but what's insomnia? Insomnia is a sleeping disorder where you rarely ever sleep and if you do sleep you have a hard time staying asleep.
Now before you go off diagnosing yourself I just want to clarify that when I say rarely any sleep, I mean RARELY any sleep. Like you could go days without a wink of sleep and once you'd finally crash you'd only be asleep for not long at all. I mean it's a Tuesday night at  2:00am while I'm writing this.
You have no power over this at all, unless you take meds but that shit doesn't work for me •-•.
Now I love sleep.
Love love love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE sleep. But I can't sleep which I fucking hate. I'll be on the verge of sleep, so close to being asleep, and then I'm fully awaken by the littlest of things.
FML.
I have so much free time while I'm awake. No joke I actually watched the whole entire How I Met Your Mother series within a week. Oh and I've watched the whole entire Supernatural series within a month. I've watched the whole Futurama series twice within a week and a half. I've watched all of American Dad and The Cleveland Show within a month. And I've watched to whole entire Family Guy series five times within three weeks. I CAN'T FIND MY TV REMOTE DAMMIT! It's been thirty minutes and I found it, it was on my nightstand. -.-
Yeah I'm oblivious to everything that's right in front of me but I'm not oblivious to everything I should be oblivious to. Cause like that makes since.
SING IT MIKEY! Sorry I'm listening to 5sos and disturbing my family. I'm such a good family member :-). YOU ARE MY GET AWAY! YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE PLACE! WE PUT THE WORLD AWAY! YEAH WE'RE SO DISCONNECTED!
I couldn't resist it.
Ok like Danisnotonfire needs to upload more. I mean please at least twice a month. I'm so tired of waiting a whole month for him to upload. MY GIRLFRIEND'S BITCHING CAUSE I ALWAYS SLEEP IN! SHE'S ALWAYS SCREAMING WHEN SHE'S CALLING FRIENDS! SHE'S KINDA HOT THOUGH! YEAH SHE'S KINDA HOT THOUGH.
She's Kinda Hot is my favourite.
I used to like 5sos when they first came out and SLSP was climbing the charts blah blah blah. But then something just happened and I hated all bands. Boy band to rock band, all of them. I don't know what I just did. And then I met my friend TaylorCat_13 and she kinda got me back into bands and now I don't listen to any pop at all. To be honest I hate all pop except two artists and all rap except one artist. Eminem, Niall Horan, and Ed Sheeran. Well what about the other music genres you ask? I hate all music genres besides rock and roll, alternative, pop-punk and everything in between. I HATE country. HATE it. I like a bit of dance and electronic but that's all. My policy is if the person can actually sing, writes almost all of their own songs, and the music isn't about money, drugs, getting women, or having sex is a hell yeah for me. A few of those can be passed if I like the song, like take the whole entire album Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die by Panic! At the Disco for example. That album is about sex, drugs, money, and yeah. But it's ok with me because like its P!ATD.
-------------------------
Ok hi so its been like two hours since I wrote that and I had conveniently just passed out while writing here and now I'm back fully awake. Just kill me already.