4

Sup bro-ski I'm back.
Help I'm moving.
So basically I live in
The Deep South of
Mississippi, USA (Ocean Springs to be exact) and my parents want to move to this near by town called St. Martin. The thing is... I'M A FUCKING SOCIALLY AWKWARD LITTLE TURTLE!
I know no one in the neighbourhood and NO ONE in the school district. Jesus I don't know anyone at all!
Now TaylorCat_13 keeps saying "You should move to Vancleave (another town near Ocean Springs) it's the best!" Now I don't know about that. My parents went to Vancleave and they say it was pretty good. The teachers there would love and or hate me. Why you ask? Because my mum was this sweet little goodie-two-shoes and always did the right thing. Now my dad on the other hand, he was a COMPLETE troublemaker.
He raised hell where ever he went honey! I remember when my older brother used to play american football and we had to go to St. Martin because they were playing there. Me and a friend ran into each other and hung out the whole time. Now just to make this story even better is that my friend was eight and I was nine at the time. Anyway, we were walking to the bathroom trying to avoid all the teens who were sucking each other's faces off. We walk into the nasty ass bathroom and are greeted by two teenagers fucking each other! Yes you read correct! And to make it better is that it was two lesbians doing 69. Now I have nothing against gay people at all, I'm a very accepting person, BUT DON'T GO INTO AN AMERICAN FOOTBALL STADIUM BATHROOM AND FUCK EACH OTHER! NOW THAT'S JUST WRONG JESUS CHRIST! Oh yeah and did I forget to mention that it was middle school?
Needless to say I don't want to move to St. Martin. -.-