2

Hi frand I'm back.
GUESS WHO'S BACK?
BACK AGAIN?
Hehehe I'm cringe :-).
I'm in love with Dirty Laundry by All Time Low right now like help.
DIRTY LAUNDRY IS PILING IN HER ROOM! SHE'S GOT HER SECRETS! YEAH I'VE GOT MY TOO.
Alex Gaskarth is hot. Like really hot. He's hawt. My new cat is so cute. She looks like cow. All white with black spots and green eyes with her pink little nose. Her name is Sammie by the way. SHE'S SO CUTE! And small, and I mean like really small. She's a year old while I'm writing this. She's grown to her full size and she's smaller than my other cat who is only six months old. Damn Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles are hawt too. Don't mind me rewatching Supernatural again. HOLY SHIT THERE'S SOMEONE OUTSIDE MY WINDOW! O SANCTUS CRIST! O FORTUNA! HAEC EST NON BENE! Oh wait it's just a tree.
•-•
Sorry not sorry for breaking out into Latin. Don't ask why I know Latin, my school is weird.
So I play guitar right? I'm not a fully playing guitarist because I'm still learning but I play. Anyway, my guitar teacher wants me to play in a recital. Heheheh, yeah, no. I am a socially awkward turtle. How do you expect me to play Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance in front of this big ass crowd?! Fuck no! Oh yeah and I need to sing it! HE'S NEVER EVEN HEARD ME FUCKING SING! WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?! Nope, nope nope nope.
JESUS JENSEN ACKLES IS HOT! Yes I know he's married and has kids but still he's hot.
(-.(-.(-.(-.-).-).-).-)
Chinese Mafia
I'm bored lol help. I WANT FUCKING PIZZA! I SCREAM YOU SCREAM WE ALL SCREAM CAUSE WE'RE TERRIFIED, OF WHAT'S AROUND THE CORNER! WE STAY IN PLACE CAUSE WE DON'T WANNA LOSE OUR LIVES! SO LET'S THINK OF SOMETHING BETTER!
If you know that song then you my homie. So like I have this cat named Mischief (that's the name he came with when we adopted him. I have five cats.) and he's like really derpy. I mean his eyes are dilated, he runs into walls, he never listens, his eyes are crossed. My family and I think he has like a extra chromosome. Meaning we think that he some brain problem that causes him to be dumb. I don't wanna use the word retarded it sounds too harsh. Anyway, we call him our homie with an extra chromozonie. (chrome-i-zone-ie).
Is anyone else ever bothered by their helixes? (if you have one.). If you don't know what a helix is then back to what I said in the last update, you must have a small ass vocabulary. Anyway, a helix is a cartilage piercing. Like, have you seen those people with the earrings at the top of their ears? Well if you have then you know what I'm talking about. You know what I'll just get a picture.

These things ^^^^^^^No that isn't mine, I have brunette hair and black and silver earrings

No that isn't mine, I have brunette hair and black and silver earrings. Yes I know in my old bio I said I dye my hair and I do, bUT MY SCHOOL BOARD ARE FUCKING BITCHES AND SAYING THAT YOU CAN'T HAVE EXOTIC COLOURED HAIR! ARGH!
I can not tell you how many times I've been sent to see my principals for having a unnaturally coloured hair. Even my parents agree with me! I'm my own person and my parents give me permission to dye my hair! I mean I got detention two days before school was out for summer. FUCKING DETENTION!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!?! Just because I had blue hair. FUCK MY LIFE! My parents were tired of getting complaints from my school saying that I need to dye my hair back to normal, so they now only let me dye my hair in the summer. -.-
FUCK!