5

Why must my friend be so mean?
He won't talk to me and when I'm not around he'll talk shit about me.
This so called 'popular kid' came up to me today and just started to harass me. Two of my friends are turning against me because of him.
You: Oh well you have more friends that's nothing.
No, I only have four friends now. I only have two friends I can really trust. (Cough cough TaylorCat_13 cough cough) He just started to hate me. I don't know why. Needless to say I do feel betrayed.
Oh yeah and I had substitutes in all of my classes besides computer class. One of the substitutes I had last year fill in for my bitch math teacher. She hates me, the substitute and math teacher. Well anyway, my friend and I were passing notes and the substitute's last name is Burney and my friend and we were making fun of it.
So I wrote on a sticky note "Burney is a dinosaur from our imagination, sleeping in the beds of kids and raping all the nation." And Burney caught us, well me, and took the sticky note and I took all the blame because I'm a good friend. So I was almost suspended but luckily my home room teacher loved me so she luckily got me out of it somehow. Damn I miss my old home room teacher.