8

So today I got on Instagram for the first time in like three months.
It feels weird.
Why haven't I been on Instagram in three months you ask?
Let's just say some shit went down and I don't want to get into that.
Anyway, is anyone else obsessed with Pretty Little Girl by Blink-182?
Yes I know it came out years ago BUT THAT SHIT IS LIKE AMAZIN'!
WHAT A CRAZY WORLD! PRETTY LITTLE GIRL!
Currently blasting Pretty Little Girl cause like why not.
YOU GO YELAWOLF!
I'm home alone. :-P
My parents are at my aunt's drinking the night away and my brother is at his job working.
So that leaves me, I need life.
Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood is also amazing.
Moving update- Nothing has happened.
I remember today at school me and my friend were being idiots and we were outside at lunch and I grabbed her lunchbox and through it on top of the school roof by accident...
She's mad at me now lol.
(Love you CarBear <3)
Luckily maintenance got it for her.
My cousin is texting me and he's bored. He knows I have no life so texts me first.
Wow is it that obvious?
Yeah probably.
I'm just sending him memes to keep him occupied. (Love you RyRy <3 (He hates when I call him that.))
TAKE YOU LIKE A DRUG!
I TASTE YOU ON MY TONGUE!
YOU ASK ME WHAT IM THINKING ABOUT!
I TELL YOU WHAT I'M THINKING ABOUT! WHAT EVER YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT!
I don't know what I'm doing I'm just bored.
So apparently I got like #906 in Non-Fiction today and how did this happen?! I have 50 reads and 20 votes while I'm writing this part! That isn't much!
What the hell am I talking about I should be thankful as fuck right now. How do people actually read this shit? I mean it's complete trash.
I'm watching Scary Movie 5 for like the tenth time. It's honestly one of my favorites out of the series. There's another one but I forgot which one it was.
DAMN YOU COMMERCIALS!
WHY MUST YOU EXSIT!?
I'm hungry and my parents won't order me pizza because like they're mean. I think they just got here actually. Never mind I'm just hearing things again.
IT'S NINE O'CLOCK!
BECAUSE IT'S NINE IN THE AFTERNOON! AND YOUR EYES ARE THE SIZE OF THE MOON!
YOU COULD CAUSE YOU CAN SO YOU DO! WE'RE FEELING SO GOOD! JUST THE WAY THAT WE DO! WHEN IT'S NINE IN THE AFTERNOON!
Today I like finally found my Panic! At the Disco t-shirt after three months of looking. -.-
The last time I wore it was in December on the last before I went on winter break.
I remember I had to call my mum to bring me a new shirt because my little shit cat decided to pee on mine and I didn't notice until it was too late.
Yeah not the first time this happened.