11

Wassup ok so it's like morning now AND IT'S FUCKING YELLOW OUTSIDE DUDE!
Like everything is yellow.
What the fuck?
My school arrival times have been postponed for like two hours so I don't have to be at school for two hours which is fucking awesome.
It's starting to rain and isn't really yellow anymore but when I woke up I swear to god everything was yellow!

Don't ask why there's a wooden floorboard there. My brother likes to shoot things.
Yeeeaaahhh.
OH SHIT AS BITCH I JUST LOST WIFI! AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
NO PLEZ GOD I BEG!
I MUST STAY IN CONTACT WITH MY CARBEAR!
(Love you Carrie <3)
SHE'S AFRAID OF THUNDER!
FUCK!
Oh wait my wifi is back. .-.
YAY CARBEAR IS OK!
It's like really dark outside now.

YAY CARBEAR IS OK!It's like really dark outside now

Oh my god it's raining so hard.
Hehehe, that's what she said.
There's so many tornado warnings, flash flood warnings, severe thunder storm warnings, I mean Jesus. Like chill fam.
CarBear is like blocking out the storm with Melanie Martinez.
I'm blocking out the storm with with nothing really. I'm listening to Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood but I only have one earbud in so I can also hear the storm. Ok now I'm listening to She's Kinda Hot by 5 Seconds of Summer.
You know how there's that meme and it says "What the heck is a 5sauce?" Yeah well I was at school last week and I was talking about 5sauce and this girl in on of my classes literally said "What the heck is 5sauce?" Yeah. I just stared at her and said "Bye boo." And turned away.
I'm really hoping the storm keeps being really bad and I don't have to go to school at all. Like pleeaaaseee I beg.
I mean TaylorCat_13 doesn't have to go today! OH DAMN THAT WAS SOME LOUD THUNDER! SHIT!