17

I'm bored af
It's 6:00am on a Monday
On Friday I didn't go to school cause my parents were out of town over night so I set my alarm 5:00pm instead of A.M.
So I fell asleep at 4:30am, slept until like 7:30am and I missed my bus, my brother had already left for school, and my parents were asleep in New Orleans and not answering their phones. You know because they're asleep.
So I just stayed home and I cleaned the house to make up for it.
I love how I say like I'm a bad kid, I'm a troublemaker, and I am. I mean I get into shit all the time. But when I missed that bus, I freaked out, I sent my mom a long ass text explaining what happened and apologizing over and over, and then I VOLUNTARILY cleaned the whole entire fucking house. Yep.
My god TaylorCat_13 YOU'RE TURNING ME SOFT DAMMIT!
Well it wasn't so much that I was sorry it was really just to make my parents happy because when my parents are mad, well, take the meanness of Satan and times it by 10.
That's my parents.
Well my dad.
I just like to say it's tough love.
I reeeaaaaallllyyy don't want to go back to school. I CAN'T DEAL WITH ANYMORE FUCKING TESTS!
But I mean at least hey, I have 25 days until summer break so that's something to look forward to.
O
/|\
|
/ \
I don't know what I'm doing ok bye.