16

So like sorry for not publishing in a while. Things are just going down and l-like my boyfriend broke up with me a-and- Nah I'm just kidding I've just been too lazy to update.
I don't boyfriend cuz I'm like a lonely shit so yay. I think. It's 11:00pm and I'm just bored to be honest. Oh and if you saw my last update then just kind of ignore that. Taylor (TaylorCat_13) and I got into fight but we're like good now.
So we're having end of the year testing these next few weeks and I'm basically dying. I am so stressed and my anxiety has just been more active and I've just mostly been sitting in my room and crying. But like a week ago MelMel had her bday and that was awesome. We basically just ran around in Target and Michaels and went to get ice cream and be fat shits and yeah. She got a new flatscreen TV and I was so happy for her cause like she had one of those old crappy TVs from like the 80's or 90's. I only have a month of school left until summer break and I'm honestly excited as hell. I've talked to myself so much lately that I think I'm going insane. The thing is the things I talk about are meaningless. Like all of a sudden I'll scream out "DAMN I'M LONELY!" Or like "LET'S MAKE PANCAKES BECAUSE LIKE WHY THE HELL NOT?!" Oh and don't forget "I'M A BIG KID NOW!". Yes, I scream out the Pampers slogan. I'm usually saying things like "You really need to get friends you lonely shit.".
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
It's the next day.
It's like 10:30pm.
I'm home alone and I'm going to be for like the next day or two cause my parents went out of town, so it's just me and my brother but my
brother is working.
So like...
Yeah.
I'm bored.
:-P