12

YO YO YO! WASSUP IT'S DJ CRAZAY IN THE HOUSE!
Ok I'll stop being cringe.
It's exactly 1:00am right now.

COFFEE AND CIGARETTES!ARE MY ONLY ESCAPE!I'VE MY CUP OF JOE!MY PACK OF STOGES!AND I'M ON MY WAY!DOWNTOWN!If you know that song you're my now one of my best friends

ARE MY ONLY ESCAPE!
I'VE MY CUP OF JOE!
MY PACK OF STOGES!
AND I'M ON MY WAY!
DOWNTOWN!
If you know that song you're my now one of my best friends.
(Not before TayTay tho TaylorCat_13)
But seriously like I love Never Shout Never. I really like Coffee and Cigarettes and
CheaterCheaterBestFriendEater.
I really love coffee, not cigarettes though. I don't like smoking.
I'm drinking coffee right now and it's awesome. Ok so here's a moving update, the house my parents wanted in St. Martin doesn't have good wifi and my dad was like "OH HELL NO! WE OUT!"
My dad works from home on his computer so he has to have wifi.
So my parents kept looking for only like three days but we found this land for sale and we want to buy it. It's right next to the ocean and the bayou. It's really pretty. So we're gonna buy the land and then we're gonna build a house. We have an amazing view and it's just amazing.
Ok I feel like I'm bragging now.
Sorry.
I have pictures but like someone could show up to my house in the future and they would know where I live.
That'd be really creepy.
I'm soooooo bored. It's not even near to the time where the sunrises here in my
town.
I love watching the sunrise.
I sneak out and go watch and it's just amazing. It's so pretty.
The sunsets are pretty too.
_________________________
Wassup it's the next day come at me bro.
I'm on the bus. -.-
Today my ADHD, ADD, and my thoughts decided to be ass wipes.
I have no meds because my parents are too lazy to get me any.
They say they will get me a doctors appointment so I can "properly" be diagnosed. I wasn't able to sit still all day, I couldn't pay attention worth two shits, and my thoughts, NOT THE GOOD ONES, decided to take over and give me a panic attack.
Thank god my friend Melodee was there to calm me down. (Love you MelMel <3)
I despise people. -.-
No despise is an understatement.
I only like a very VERY small amount of people.
On my bus I have to sit with this girl named Sierra who's really weird.
She draws so much and instead of talking she makes sounds. Like whimpers and animal sounds.
She takes almost the whole seat because she has to put her book bag on the seat. Not on the floor, not on her lap, the seat.
It's so annoying.
And if I cuss or say something dirty she's starts to like slap me. Not enough to really hurt me but it still hurts.
She stares at me a lot and it's creepy.
I don't really like her.
So I put in my earbuds and play music and read so I don't loose my shit and go off on her.