I: The Brothel & The Castle

Our story starts with a baby girl that lived deep within the city of Paris. After both of her parents abandoned her in a alley way, she was found by a woman that happened to work at a brothel. She sneaked the baby girl through the back doors of the brothel, hiding the wrapped  child under her robes. Her room mates (the nosy brags they were) immediately questioned what she was hiding under robes.

"Hush, ya fools! You want the master to come up here again?" said the child's savior.

"Tell me whatcha got there Susie!" said Emma, who was the youngest prostitute there.

"Yeah, ain't no sneaking round with us ." said Mary, the sassiest of the bunch.

All of the commotion caused the poor baby to whine and cry. The room was filled with gasps, and the women hurried to take a closer look at the child in Susie's arms.

"My lord, it's a baby! Wheredya get one?!" said Emma.

"Found em outside in the cold. Poor thing.." said Susie.

"Well, ya better get rid of it. Ain't got no time for babies in ere'" said Helga, the eldest prostitute (and the nastiest might I add).

"Says who? I can keep it if I wan-it!" said Susie.

"Well, is it a boy or girl?!" said Emma, who was staring at the baby.

Susie shrugged and placed the baby on the bed and unwrapped the blankets that were covering it's body. Pulling down the child's underwrappings, she sighed and turned to face the others.

"It's another whore for the brothel aint it?" said Helga.

"Shut your trap!" said Susie.

"You ain't a mother, your a whore. Do us all a favor and get rid of that vermin." Said Helga.

Susie sighed and wrapped the baby up safely on her bed. She stared at the baby girl and smiled at her small innocent features. Emma and Mary peered up behind her and stared at the child aswell.

"You really gunna keep it?" Said Mary as she glanced at Susie, who was stroking the baby's face lightly.

"Well, what's her name?" Said Emma.

Susie paused in thought for a moment and looked up at the ceiling. She glanced around the room and noticed the array of perfume bottles on the girls vanity. There was one particular bottle that caught her eye. It was a beautiful perfume bottle with very detailed designs on it.

"Mary what's the name of that perfume?"

Mary sat up and walked towards the vanity and picked up the elegant bottle. She checked the bottom of the bottle and read the name out loud.

"Says, Plu..mette?....I think." said Mary.

Susie turned to look at the baby and smiled to herself.

"Then that's what her name will be." Said Susie fondly.

"Sounds kinda fancy for a girl in a brothel." Said Emma.

"Oh, hush. Just you wait, I'll be a great mother and take care of this child as if it came out of me own tunnel!" said Susie.

And so she did. But Sadly, it was not to last long.

Plumette had grown into a beautiful young lady over the years in the brothel. Susie had taken care, and looked after her as she grew up and the other ladies in the home had grown quite fond of her as well. Her vocabulary was not the greatest, and her manners were a bit..well...not formal. But what would you expect for a child in whore house? However, Susie had never forced Plumette into prostitution, nor did she thought Plumette would want to. She had always thought Plumette was meant to be someplace else. The master of the brothel of course was not pleased with this. For Plumette being the youngest and most beautiful in the brothel, would bring in good money. But of course Susie had her ways of persuading the master...