X : Plumette's Peaceful Day🌱

Sunlight shined through the windows of Lumiere's bedroom, as the two love bird slept peacefully. Their bodies entangled each other comfortably on the soft queen sized bed. Plumette was the first to awaken. She lifted her head from his chest to take a peek at a sleeping Lumiere, who was snoring lightly.

She smiled at his peaceful features and brought her hand towards his face. She stopped once she remembered the bandages that wrapped around her fingers. The swelling and redness had gone down, but there was still a strong stinging sensation in her hands.

"Hmmm, Plumette." Mumbled Lumiere as he stirred around. Plumette curled her bandaged finger around his mustache.

"I am here.."

Lumiere peeped one eye open and smiled sleepily.

"So it was not a dream, you did stay here last night."

Plumette laughed lightly and sat up on the bed as Lumiere stretched his limbs and yawned loudly.

"What do you wish to do today Mon Amour?"

"Me? I must wash the Prince's robes-"

"No, no you are not working today." Said Lumiere as he sat up on the bed as well. Plumette furrowed her brows and tilted her head, her curls bouncing as she did.

"Lumiere, what do you mean?"

"You, are taking the day off." Said Lumiere as he made his way to the washroom. Plumette jumped off the bed and followed him. Her feet lightly tapping on the cold floor.

"Lumiere , I cannot just leave my duties! I'm the Prince's maid now, he'll never let me leave in a day that is not my day off." Said Plumette suddenly getting nervous.

"Plumette, rest. I shall take care of everything. I will bring you breakfast and keep you company as I work by my desk Mon Cheri.." said Lumiere, calming Plumette down.

"What will you tell the prince?" Asked Plumette and she clutched on to Lumiere's shirt.

"Don't you worry about that. If I have to leave the room and you become bored, you can wander around the East Wing. The Prince never lingers there."

Plumette nodded and Lumiere kissed her forehead with a sweet kiss.

"Ah, Mon trésor, let me kiss those lips of yours..."

~~ ~~ ~~

Mrs. Potts set the tea tray on the kitchen counter as Chef a Bouche chopped away by the stove

"Where is our dear Plumette? She is usually here by now." Said Chef Bouche.

"Perhaps, she began her duties already? She's always working so hard that poppet!" said Mrs. Potts

A few moments later, Lumiere walked into the kitchen fixing his tie and adjusting his uniform. He noticed Mrs. Potts filling a tea cup and waltzed over to take it from the table.

"Lumiere! I told you to stop doing that!" Said Mrs. Potts swatting Lumiere's hand away.

"Oh Mrs. Potts you know I love your tea, Chef Bouche can you whip up another croissant and eggs? I've got a hungry beautiful lady waiting for some breakfast upstairs , Mon amie!"