Ch 1

"You may now kiss the bride" The priest says and it doesn't take a second for Jungkook to crash his lips onto hers. They both melt into the kiss making it their most memorable kiss...as husband and wife.

~few months later~

Y/N pov

I opened my heavy eyes and as soon as I did I felt a big stabbing pain in my lower abdomen. I reached down to it and I rubbed it as my eyes got teary remembering how it used to feel when I had an actual human being in there growing....but not anymore.

I looked to my right to see that bed beside mine was empty.. I looked all around the room and all I could see was a dark room only the moon brighting it up. I could see the silhouettes of all the balloons and teddy bears and "get well soon" cards.....Will I ever get better?...Knowing that my own child...is gone... She didn't even get to see the world...

"Hey...you're awake.." He cups one side of my face wiping away the tears that was soaking my face.

"You're still here.." I replied as I leaned into his touch.

"You know I would never leave you at a state like this...what would that make of me?.." He sits down on the hospital bed holding onto my hand.

I looked to my right once again looking at the now empty hospital bed. "Where is he?" I asked weakly...He's alright right?... Last time I saw him...He was already fine..he didn't have any major damages.

"Work...He was called in..."

"What? Already?!? Do they not know that he just got out of a car crash?!?!?"

"Hey...calm down...you might strain yourself.." He rubs my abdomen when he saw that I winced in pain when I tried to move around.

"So he was discharged already?" I asked looking up at the ceiling. How could he just leave like that?!?! Leaving me here!!

"He didn't have any major damages...so yeah..there was no point in keeping him here.."

"Im fine too! Why am I not getting discharged?!? I want to go home.."

"....but you just lost a baby....y/n please...take a rest...your body's weak right now.." He gets off the bed and leans lower down to kiss my forehead.

"Thanks Taehyung .."
Why did you leave Jungkook?....Your own wife just had a miscarriage....our Child....She's gone...and I need you here...

__________

💜