Ch 18

They stood there shock at the amount of people in front of them. Its wasnt just Jisoo...It was their Eommas as well.

".....Jisoo?....Eomma?" Y/N opened the door widely and Jungkook let his arms fall to his side from the sudden surprise.

"Y/N!!! Jungkook!!" Jisoo went to hug the both whos still in a state of shock.

"Wh-what are you guys doing here?" Y/N finally spoke out when Jisoo let go of the hug.

"Y/N...."
Her mother went in for a hug and by the time they let go of each other Jisoo has already dragged Jungkook into the living room along with her own mother.

"Eomma...why are you here?..".

"Are you not happy?"

"Of course I am....Im just confused thats all..."

"Well...when you told us the news last week...we had to come straight away....I am here to take care of you!"

"But eomma..."

"Y/N....you have been given a second chance at having your own family! And as a mother I feel like I should have been here the first time..."

"Eomma....I haven't even told Jungkook yet..."

"What? Why?"

"I don't know....Im scared..."

"You need to tell him soon okay!"
She wrapped her arms around her daughters shoulders as they walk into the living room.

As soon as they entered they were greeted by Jisoo whos still clinging onto Jungkook but y/n didnt mind because she knows that Jisoo approved of them already, she even went to their wedding and was the maid of honour.

Jisoo : " Y/N come here!!"

She grabbed y/n wrist and makes her sit down beside her while Jisoo sat beside Jungkook, being between the two. Jungkook looked at y/n like he wanted help but y/n just ignored him.

Jisoo : " How's the married life?"
She turned around to look at y/n.

Y/N pov

"Its been great!" I replied back at her and she nodded at me and she then turned her head towards Jungkook.

"Oppa! Are you both in school at the moment?"
Oppa?!? Uh excuse me?!?

Jungkook : " Jisoo-ah...once again Im not your Oppa..."
he chuckles as he replies. I mean like its true...why would you call him that if your older and he didn't say.

"Y/N Im so happy for you guys!!" She turned around again and I already wanted to cover her mouth already knowing what she wants to say...

"Happy for us?" Jungkook asks and I held my breathe hoping Jisoo doesn't say it yet because I wanted to be the one to tell Jungkook, he'll be upset if he found out from someone else.

"Y/N pregnancy!"