Ch 13

"Y/N!!" She looked behind her to see Taehyung and Jimin running towards her while dragging Jungkook by his arm.

She wanted to run away seeing that the three boys wanted her but she didn't feel like talking to them right now. She turned her head but it was too late to move because Jimin already caught her arm.

"Uh....I really cant...uhm talk right now....I got to go..."

Jimin : " Nonsense! Class doesn't start for another 30 minutes...Lunch just started!"

Taehyung: " And also! We have your husband right here!"

She tried her best to avoid his strong gaze that seems to melt her in her spot...She couldn't stand having him stare at her like that..It was as if it was their first time meeting again.

Jimin : " Oh come on! Time to kiss and make up you two!"

Taehyung then shoved Jungkook towards her but she took a step back the second he got near.

Taehyung: " Its been nearly a week! Its Thursday now! Its time to kiss and make up!"

Jungkook : " Uh....How have you been?....have you eaten?....have you been well?...how's the house?...uhm school...hows uh school?....h-"

"Im fine..." she cut him off since it didn't seem like he was going to stop his questions any time soon.

"What about you?....How...uh...how have you been?..." She asks finally having the strength to looks up at him instead the ground.

Jungkook : " Horrible...uh..I mean uhm its been great..." Jungkook wanted to punch himself for accidentally speaking his thoughts..He didn't want her to worry about him.

Taehyung : " This is too painful to watch....Just make up already!"
Both Jimin and Taehyung felt so awkward at how awkward they were being.

"I have to go..." Y/N then fast awalked away from at the hallway.

Y/N pov

I ran into the girls toilet and I just leaned at the door. I held my chest and I could feel my heart pounding like it wants to just jump out.
Please Calm down heart!....
I haven't even caught a glimpse of Jungkook for the past few days even when I purposely pretended I was passing by his department.
But I never saw him....He was probably in work...pff what else could he be doing....

I miss him a lot...
I want him back home...I want to be able to go back home and feel that excitement again to see him whenever I'd go home and he's there in his office...
But now when I'd come home there's only me and those memories we have making me feel like everything's alright...

But I don't want to go back to what we were...
Him neglecting me because his attention is always on work...
And me always longing to just have his attention just even one small bit.

"When did it all go wrong?...." I whispered to myself as I fixed my clothing and left the toilet.

Solhyun : " Oh there you are!"
She grabbed my arm and pulled me beside her along with Jess.

"Uh hey guys..."

Jess : " Sooo...its Thursday now! Are sure you don't want to go?...It'll be fun!! I promise!! And plus we're VIP so our table is secluded from the crowd!"

Solhyun : " Exactly so you wont be disturbed by horny men! You just sit there with us having fun!!"

"So...our table is secluded?..."

Jess: " yep!"

"Ok...fine...I'll only stay an hour tho..."

Jess : " YAY" We all the made our way towards the class.