Ch 6

All the girls in the classroom tried following his gaze, I sunk deeper into my seat waiting for the moment to come....The moment I become dead meat. Well...it was fun to have a normal college life while it lasted.....

"Hey!....You can ask personal questions after class!" The professor supervising the class finally spoke. Oh my god Thank the fucking Lord.

Solhyun : " So one of these Hoes is his wife..." The three girls kept looking at each of the girls carefully judging them one by one by the second they laid their eyes on the individual.

*after class*

I packed up my things and I basically ran out of that classroom hoping to leave before Jungkook could pull me aside. I kept turning back to see if he or the girls have ran after me and I went straight to my locker.

It was lunch time and I headed towards the canteen.

"Y/N!" I turned around and I saw Taehyung and Jimin making their way towards me.

"Hey.." I greeted them.

"Let have lunch together!" Jimin slings his arms around my shoulders but Taehyung quickly brushed them off earning an evil chuckle from Jimin. He always does this to tease Taehyung and its even worse when both Taehyung and Jungkook are here.

"Sure...lets get a table.." Just as we were about to make our way to a table I see Jungkook making his way in the canteen and a bunch of girls following behind him... Although he didn't have the whole canteens attention because the other half was on Taehyung and Jimin..

________________________

❤Jungkook💍❤

<where are you? Lets have lunch together!>

_______________________

I looked up from my phone and Looked towards Jungkook and I see him looking around.. When his eyes landed on Jimin he quickly saw me soon after. He waved his hands and I quickly stood up.

"Uh...Sorry I can't have lunch with you...Bye!!"
I quickly ran off.

3rd person pov

When Jungkook saw that she stood up he fast walked towards the table but it was too late she already left. When he reached the table he had a blank face the same as the other two boys.

"Where did she go?" Jungkook asks looking at the direction she ran in.

"We don't know.." Jimin replies back.

"Aishh.. I really wanted to have lunch with her today...We haven't had lunch together in school yet..." Jungkook really wanted this..It was all he could think off when he was talking in that class..Its the thought that got him through that.

"Hah she's probably making you taste of your own medicine....You always ditched her..." Taehyung laughed at him looking dumbfounded standing there.

Y/N pov

I walked out in the garden of the school and I sat on the bench..That was close...If I had stayed there and Jungkook sat with us he would have Kissed me for sure! Or done something that he always does when we're at home...as a married couple...
Why is he here anyway?!?
He never has time to eat in school!!

"Y/N?" I turned around and I saw Solhyun.

"Hey.."

"What are you doing out here?.." I asked a she sat beside me the other two girls soon followed behind her.