Ch 8

Y/N pov

I ran...I just kept running...
my heart hurts and its unbearable...I love Jungkook so much and it hurts to think that he doesn't prioritise me...especially now that we're married...
If this is how its going to be...Then I don't think....I want this...
I don't want a divorce...
I also don't want to be separated from him at all.... But all this distance between us is growing and it hurts.

My feet started to feel numb and its because Im only wearing slippers but I still kept on running with no sense of direction.....
Where do I go at this time of night?...

Jungkook pov

I stood there as I reached for my cheek that she's slapped...
I deserved it....
I know that all she wants is attention...just even the smallest bit...but I always failed to give it to her...
but Im not going to lose you y/n....
Not again...

I quickly ran out of the house in hopes to catch her... I kept running but I don't see her at all.. But Im not stopping.
My wife....
My true love...
My meaning and purpose...
Im not going to lose it just because I was being an idiot! Im not going to lose her.!

~~

Taehyung pov

We were all just watching a movie late at night but Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung already fell asleep and Hoseok hyung is on the verge of falling as sleep and to be honest so was I.

Just as I was about to lean on Jimin shoulder to sleep we heard a faint knock on the door and then a loud bang.

"What was that?!?" Jimin held onto my arm scared like a 5 year old.

"Seriously Jimin?!?" I stood up and I looked outside the window but there was no one.

"Check the front door!" Jimin hid by hallway.

"Whos there?" Namjoon hyung also stood up from the couch and went to Jimin.

"Aish I'll check then!" I unlocked the front door and as soon as I opened it a weak form fell to the ground using the door to lean on.

"Oh my god! Y/N!" Namjoon hyung ran straight to me as he soon as he recognised that it was her.

I lifted her and I saw her face... She passed out and she looked so weak and tired....and her eyes looked red and puffy.... Has she been crying?

"Bring her to the living room.." Jimin helped me carry her in and the other hyungs have woken up fully now seeing us drag her body in.

"What happened?!?" Jin hyung quickly ran to us as I laid her on the couch. I looked all over her body if she was injured in anyway.

"Looks like she ran away from home..."
Hoseok hyung pointed at her feet and she was wearing her slippers thats now dirty and ripped.

"Jungkook...." I mumbled to myself...They must have had a fight...a big one...y/n would never run from home..

"I'll call Jungkook.." I told everyone and I left the room seeing that she's already being taken cared of by the hyungs.

Jungkook : " *panting* Hyung?... what is it?!?"

"She's here..." I already knew that he's also running... probably looking for her...

"Thank god..." I heard him say under his breath.

"Im bringing her home..." I was about to reject knowing that when y/n wakes up and she's at home she'll just run away again so its better for her to stay here until they've settled things.

3rd person pov

The boys have covered her with a blanket and just stayed there on the couch waiting for Jungkook to come while wondering what had happened between the two...

"He let her...." Jimin says under his breath.

"Let her what?"
Hoseok asks confused along with the others.

"He let her go to the party...on her own..." Taehyung looked over at her form lying on couch sleeping soundly remembering about what they talked about in the campus...

"And then she finally exploded.....It was bound to happen...She kept it all in but..." Jimin starts off until Taehyung continues.

"She's still a wife...who needs her husband.."

They all heard a knock on the door and it was no other than Jungkook. Taehyung stood up quick but Namjoon wanted to do it because he knows that Taehyung is angry at the moment and he might act rash.

Taehyung opens the door harshly and dragging Jungkook by the collar into the house. He pins him to the wall still holding his collar.

"You fucking let her go?!? Do you know what that means to her?!?HUH?!?"

"Taehyung!!" Namjoon and Jimin went to take him off Jungkook.

"I know what it means OKAY!" Jungkook says almost crying....his voice breaks from talking.

"Then why did you DO IT?!?" Taehyung went to grab him again but Jimin and namjoon stood between them.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!! TOO MUCH!!"

"BULLSHIT!! IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT HAVE LET HER GO!!"

"ITS THE LEAST I COULD DO FOR..,her..." He finally breaks down and his tears just started gushing out.

"What...." Taehyung finally calmed himself down and gave up on struggling in Jimins Grip.

"I DONT GIVE HER ATTENTION!! I KNOW THAT!... I try to...but every time I try...I fail.. I want to spend more time with her....but this work a-and college....Its in the way...of everything..." Jungkook leans on the wall sinking further down and onto the floor.

"Because of this work....and college....Im in way too deep.....That I don't even prioritise her....and because of this....I killed our only child....." Jungkook buried his face in his palms trying to keep his sobs in.

All the emotions that he's been keeping in has flown out as well... After all...She wasn't the only one struggling....he was struggling as well...dealing with his guilt and regret... Its been a lonely dark place...

Namjoon kneels down to the ground and holds Jungkooks shoulders in attempt to comfort him.

"You can't blame yourself for that....It was a car accident..."
He tries.

"BUT I WAS THE ONE DRIVING!"

"Jungkook-ah...." Jimin also kneels down to hold his other shoulder rubbing circles with his thumb.

"......thats why..... I want her to..have a sense of freedom....its the least I could give for..."
Jungkook breathes hard and is trying to catch his breathe.

"So you let her go to the party?!? Because you want to give her a sense of FREEDOM?!? FOR FUCK SAKE JUNGKOOK!! All she needs is...you...not freedom..." Taehyung speaks to him and he walks off.

".....Your not coming home with her Jungkook...give her time to cool down..." Taehyung says one last time before entering the living room.