Ch 4

"We uh....have a mutual friend...." I hope they believe me.. I don't really feel like telling them our whole story and how Jungkook is my husband...Because then they won't talk so freely about how they want to seduce him..Because I know that when they find out they'll just scheme it behind my back. Hm Sound like a good plan!

Solhyun : " What mutual friend?"

"Uh H-"

Jess : " Wait...You're married aren't you?"

The three looked down at my hands and saw my finger... Ugh!

"Uh...yeah I am....."

Jaime : " Wow you got married young..."

Solhyun : " Who's your husband?"

Uh shit shit Ugh...

"Okay class Settle down!!" The professor finally came in making me finally able to breathe. Thank you!!!

~~~

❤Jungkook💍❤

<I'll come collect you! What time you finishing today?>

|Im finish in 30 mins actually..|

<okay...Im on my way now! See you😘>

|Okay! 😘 |

<I love you 😘 >

Seen*

<I LOVE YOUUUU>

Seen*

<JEON Y/N!!!>

| Sorry...The professor was looking my way... |
| I love you😂😘😘 |

_____________________

Aaishhh I swear this guy!!

Solhyun : " Oohhh why you blushing and smiling?"

"Uh nothing..."

Solhyun : " Its the husband isn't it...." She nudge my arm as I tried my best to ignore her.

~~

This day was finally over and I was now just waiting for Jungkook to collect me. I was in front of the gate and I could already see his car coming.

Solhyun : " Y/N!!"

I turned around quickly and I could see from a mile away into the campus I could see the three girls.. Shit... I turned around too see that Jungkooks car is still slightly far.
I quickly started running towards Jungkooks car. I could see him driving faster now seeing me run. He stops right in front of me and I entered the car.

"Y/N!! Why did you run?!? Are you okay? How are you feeling? Are you in pain? Your bodys still weak! Please..." He cups my face examining it.

"Jungkook! Im fine! Please drive..." I looked outside the window to see if they were coming yet.

"Wh-"

"Jungkook please drive.." I acted cute just so could listen.

"Aigoo...Fine.." He finally started driving and I felt so much better.

"Whats gotten into you?"
He asked.

"Uh nothing..."

"Hm alright.." He said not believing me but giving up knowing that Im strong willed and once I set my mind on something Im sticking to it! Just like with Jisoo...